X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora stations

Any suggested stations ?
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Isn't Pandora based around creating your own station? You put in an artist or a song and it uses its magic "genome matching" to find other bands and songs you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalDaze View Post
      Isn't Pandora based around creating your own station? You put in an artist or a song and it uses its magic "genome matching" to find other bands and songs you would like.
      I'm hoping that there are specific searches that create better stations.

Comment

Well, I like the Spice Girls and Jimmy Somerville. Put those settings in, and you will get far better stations.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

MetalDaze is right, Pandora uses your song, artist or genre as a cue to stream songs which other listeners with similar tastes have 'liked'. While the black metal genre collection has grown significantly better than what it was a few years ago, you'll hit the repetitive loop of songs pretty soon and you'll get tired.

Try spotify as well. There, if you get tired of stations, you can say listen to one artist's albums they have in their database.

Another free music service is songza. Last.fm was really good but for a while it went off line and I lost touch with it.
          Sam

Comment

It still limits though. Here is my list...

Dio
            dokken
            megadeth
            black label society

Then I click them all and shuffle. So I make sure I get those artists and the ones that Pandora adds for me.

Comment

Feel free to check out my station (WAXE!)

http://www.pandora.com/#/station/pla...61933216568736

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                Feel free to check out my station (WAXE!)

http://www.pandora.com/#/station/pla...61933216568736
                Thanx Axe! It's what I was looking for.It's my fault for not wording exactly what I was looking for. I have most of the food groups covered; Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, 80's metal,etc. but its starting to get repetitive. The other day after reading the new Guitar World, I threw in Royal Thunder and was pleasantly surprised by the Indie metal chick's on vocal mix. Always looking to listen check out some new stuff.

Comment

The Spotify App is way better than Pandora, try it.

Comment

Working...
                  X