My one second on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My one second on TV

My profile around 28 seconds after the weather guy.

1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

dude, you're famous!

I was on telly for about as long a little while ago. Cameraman wandering in the stands at the football swung around to me and the family celebrating after a goal. He was about 15 feet away. Of course, only viewable on cable - the free-to-air station cuts to a break as soon as a goal is scored
    Hail yesterday

Comment

He surprised me when we landed. He says "Watch my report this Monday" That was recorded with an iPhone.

Comment

Pretty cool indeed!
        Better to ride in one when the enemy isn't tossing lead your way.LOL
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

funny you mention that. i gave an apache pilot a ride not long before the weather guy.

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          Pretty cool indeed!
          Better to ride in one when the enemy isn't tossing lead your way.LOL

Comment

Helicopters are pretty cool. I'll bet an apache is bad ass to fly. My oldest brother is a pilot and he took me up in an F-16 trainer long time ago almost puked my guts out LOL.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by straycat; 11-14-2012, 09:24 PM.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Flying is a lot of fun. A friend of mine took me up several times in his Christian Eagle, that thing could put your belly in your throat way to easy. He quit taking me up when he figured out he couldn't make me sick. That and the last time he took me up he let me take control for a bit, after the third snap role in a row, I kept going down to keep my speed up, I made him nervous, atleast that's what he was yelling at me. Bwahaha. One day I want to get a ride in a jet fighter/trainer.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I've never been in a helicopter. It's one of my bucket list items. I've flown PC sims and love them, I've just never had the opportunity to do the real thing. I wanted to be a pilot when I was a kid but I stupidly didn't pursue it because I thought my not quite 20/20 vision would hold me back. Of course that was before laser eye surgery existed.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The police chopper just flew by. The wife and I were on our way for my bud to take us up..one at a time. But as we approached Cleveland Burke Lakefront..blacker than shit clouds rolled in. Ahhhhhh fuck you!

Buzz..you fuck. You're head..it's ginormous! But, I love you!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

if you think my noggin is big, you'd tremble with a peek at my sac. it's titanic; no it SUNK the titanic! i use a diamond encrusted titanium codpiece to reign the thing in and keep it from interfering with the pedals!

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    The police chopper just flew by. The wife and I were on our way for my bud to take us up..one at a time. But as we approached Cleveland Burke Lakefront..blacker than shit clouds rolled in. Ahhhhhh fuck you!

Buzz..you fuck. You're head..it's ginormous! But, I love you!

Comment

Working...
                    X