Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You lucky bastards in Colorado and Washington.......TOKE AWAY!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You lucky bastards in Colorado and Washington.......TOKE AWAY!!!!!

This settles it.....think I am moving.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

yay! I'm moving lol..
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

First thing my wife said to me this morning when I told her it passed was, "We're not moving."

Damnit.

Comment

What a great day. The colorado dept of revenue will probably take forever to open the stores , or have some of the current dispensaries converted to state run stores. Time to get my smoke on, legally.

Comment

....stupid

Instead of your kids getting high on weed (because that is exciting and 'naughty') , they're gonna start getting exposed to much worse stuff
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

So how does that work then, if it's still prohibited by Federal Law?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
              The feds can choose to turn a blind eye, or more likely they will still prosecute and ALSO make it a pet project to fuck with these states.
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Great question! But usually they will not send FBI to investigate a neighborhood party that's smelling "funny".
                Sam

Comment

I'm waiting for somebody to do a "Visit Washington State!" travel poster showing men (or women) getting married while smoking giant fatties.

(In case anyone was wondering they also had a referrendum on gay marriage.)
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Don't care about trivial things like the marriage deal......weed is WAY more important!! I am curious though, will those people that have been incarcerated, fined, etc for small amounts of weed be set free/have their records expunged?-Lou
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                      Don't care about trivial things like the marriage deal......weed is WAY more important!! I am curious though, will those people that have been incarcerated, fined, etc for small amounts of weed be set free/have their records expunged?-Lou
                      Wow, that's a really good question. I have not heard this issued addressed anywhere.

Comment

I gave that shit up 25+ years ago so I'm not moving there. Meh
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Right now, you have dispensaries that will sell to you if you have the "red" card. The feds have bullied up some of the dispensaries and have closed them down and or fined them. Now you will be able to possess up to one ounce ( the same as it is now) and grow 6 plants. I am more interested in growing some nice plants for myself. But the choices you have now are unbelievable, ear wax, drinks, edibles, candies. and the weed is killer, one hit and your on a rocket ship to mars !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                            ....stupid

Instead of your kids getting high on weed (because that is exciting and 'naughty') , they're gonna start getting exposed to much worse stuff
                            But they already are. My friends daughter was telling us how kids in the 7th grade were already smoking crack and that pot was nothing....

And I think it's about time they legalized it. Alcohol should be banned. Yes, I'm serious. I don't drink. I've seen too many horrible things that alcohol was directly responsible for. I quit alcohol for good by the time I turned 21.
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I agree with not filling up prisons with pot violations to ignore other actual criminal acts.
                              I support decriminalization, but not legalization.

For all of you that have employers, I think it will be still be within their rights to forbid it and
                              drug test to verify.
                              You all know by now that I work in heavy industry (a steel mill), and it is zero tolerance for good reason.
                              You don't need someone to have a "bad day" for whatever reason, handling tons of molten steel.

Oh, and just wait for the taxes.
                              It will make prohibition seem like the golden ages.
                              They will absolutely tax it to death.

I quit back when it became impossible to get mellow brown Columbian
                              and the only stuff available was sinsemelia <sp>, thai sticks, and hash oil.
                              You do the math.
                              It was a LONG time ago.
                              I thought it was generally less dangerous than being drunk but have seen
                              too many people totally trashed from whatever they are smoking "these days".

Last edited by Cygnus X1; 11-07-2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X