Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the F is Icestemat and why is he hacking into this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who the F is Icestemat and why is he hacking into this forum?

I'd love to track this c*nt down, marinate his balls in chum and go shark fishing with him. Wonder if any of the meds he's spamming us with cure a bad case of balls chewed off by sharks?

Yup. We've been hacked... maybe it was MoisesRuelas, the banned douche bag.

Comment

Just report the spam threads, they get removed pretty quickly at that point.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Just report the spam threads, they get removed pretty quickly at that point.
        He's hitting a lot of different sections in here.

Comment

yeah, he's not the first and hoping he'll be the last. Joe is hard at work I'm sure.
          Sam

Comment

At least the last bastard had the decency to post naked chicks with their spam,
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I guess somebody took care of it but i've not had power since Monday due to storm. On phone now & hope to have power soon...
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

once I get a spam notification i follow the link it provides. Once there I can choose him as a spammer and delete everything he posts in one shot as well as banning. Point is, keep reporting them it's the faster easiest way to get them
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Oh the things Ive been missing. God speed my fellow jcfers.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                  X