No announcement yet.

If onyl Axl sounded this good live....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If onyl Axl sounded this good live....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oq0G...eature=related

This guy is good!! -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Hmm, I have my doubts that was really done live. Sounds a little too polished to me.

Comment

I've never heard Axl sound good on record. But this guy nails that stuff.

Just because the original can't do doesn't mean a dedicated fan of his singing couldn't absolutely do it live. The cover guy probably works harder at it than Axl ever did.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        I've never heard Axl sound good on record. But this guy nails that stuff.

Just because the original can't do doesn't mean a dedicated fan of his singing couldn't absolutely do it live. The cover guy probably works harder at it than Axl ever did.
        Yeah..like Dirk Diggler in Steel Panther!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dirk Diggler
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Lines n Noses were a great disappointment, that band was poised to become the modern day Stones,
            but that wasn't good enough for Axl, primadonna son of a bitch ruined a band that really could have
            endured and made a huge catologue of cool tunes, but of course, getting grossly overpaid for what you love to
            do the most just doesn't cut it anymore, what a headscratcher how that fell apart. And how in God's name do you
            get thrown out of GnR for drug use? (Steven Adler) no second chance, no let's see if "our brother" can turn it around,
            let's just fire him. Unreal. I'm not a huge Def Leppard fan, but i am a huge fan of how they waited for their brother Rick, who was armless,
            beaten up, traumatized, uncertain, and they pulled it off with him, that is character.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey bill,, you got quoted in the comments on that vid link..

Axl wishes he sounded this good live!! I had Appetite about 6 months before anyone heard of them. I was excited to see them live. They were so bad I walked out in the middle of the 2nd or 3rd song. These are facts..... as my friend BillZBub would say!!

MOSHON
              DAVE
              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                Lines n Noses were a great disappointment, that band was poised to become the modern day Stones,
                but that wasn't good enough for Axl, primadonna son of a bitch ruined a band that really could have
                endured and made a huge catologue of cool tunes, but of course, getting grossly overpaid for what you love to
                do the most just doesn't cut it anymore, what a headscratcher how that fell apart. And how in God's name do you
                get thrown out of GnR for drug use? (Steven Adler) no second chance, no let's see if "our brother" can turn it around,
                let's just fire him. Unreal. I'm not a huge Def Leppard fan, but i am a huge fan of how they waited for their brother Rick, who was armless,
                beaten up, traumatized, uncertain, and they pulled it off with him, that is character.
                Yeah or Black Sabbath waiting for Toni Iommi's fingers to heal.

Comment

how was he able to play Axe? Tony was impressive wasn't he
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X