New Stones single

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stones single

I think it's great - and I'm not really a Stones fan!

Wow. Sounds like classic Stones. Hmm, i was just passing articles earlier and saw a headline that critics were slamming Micks vocals. Dunno, sounds like old school Stones.
    Stones were kind of my entry into rock music, earliest i can remember. I like it.

Comment

cool, Stones' recordings always sound great
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

You know, I was sure this was going to be about Jimmy Saville...
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

This is probably the only place you won't hear about Jimmy Saville!
          Well, up to this point, anyway.....

Comment

Lovin it, lyrics, everything. Don't know if it's just the upload but sound like they got some dirt saturation to the mix for a simulated lo fi sound, dig it.
            What are these guys 90? Still got it...gonna have to let the old man hear this one.

Comment

Input volume is pushed in the mic preamps + tape saturation give that cool dirt. In Guillaume Tell studio in Paris where they recorded it, they have Studer and Otari tape recorders, SSL board and plenty of Neve preamps.... sounds very classic Neve to me.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That's not bad. Sounds like typical Stones
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I dig it

Comment

The Stones are the greatest rock band ever. They continue to back it up!
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That's pretty badass! The stones continue to set the bar for rock and roll.

Comment

Not a Stones fan at all but that sounds pretty good.....

I respect them tons, their tunes just did nothing for me...
                        -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Working...
                        X