X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?? Bagel head?? Gross rating 6/10

Apparently the new fad in Japan. :think:

Sam

I thought the Japanese were a little more intelligent. That just looks fucking stupid.
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

As if that chick having sideburns wasn't bad enough, now she's got a bagel head. :P

Dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

I saw a documentary on body modification years ago and there was a guy who did this featured in it. Strange that it's only catching on now in Japan.
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post

I thought the Japanese were a little more intelligent. That just looks fucking stupid.
          It's the smart ones that are always the most strange.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

What's next, bagel archtop soloists?

Comment

wtf

Comment

3 things are certain: Death, Taxes and there will never be a shortage of dumbass people in the world.
                Last edited by MikeStrat; 09-28-2012, 04:25 PM.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I'm not too sure about the first 2 Mike
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Maybe they wanted to try out for alien roles in Star Trek the Next Generation? Someone better tell them that show ended years ago

Comment

CUTE!!! ...??? I'll show you something cute...my one-eyed chinese bagel swells 100 times faster and will give you a surprise when you press in the middle...

Comment

What the goddamn fuck is this shit?

Comment

Cool...They look like Beluga whales with down syndrome.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Somehow I don't see them getting endorsement deals with Einstein Bros.

Comment

Between the Germans and the Japanese some bad bad shit happened to them mentally after WWII. Chicken fucking, shit eating, bagel heading.....

Comment

Working...
                              X