Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't there a doosh named Arash on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't there a doosh named Arash on here?

Arash gets in trouble on a United flight to the OC:

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...,2658601.story
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

He got arrested for "interfering with crew members". Oh dear, I'd better watch my step...

I think he's probably getting a little holiday in GitMo Bay, he looks the type.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"He was inappropriately touching women and aggressively harassing people,"

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

remember this thread. Ron spelled douche incorrectly, haa haaa!!
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Good call Tommy!!!
          I'll bet he will come up with a snarky reply as to why he did it.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I thought he was being sarcastic dood.
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              remember this thread. Ron spelled douche incorrectly, haa haaa!!
              Was just thinking the same!
              Sam

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                I thought he was being sarcastic dood.
                he definitely was, but it's still there and it's just fucking time to throw the hammer down.
                What's next? A Rondy Roads mistake?
                This is landmark people, even though done on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  Good call Tommy!!!
                  I'll bet he will come up with a snarky reply as to why he did it.
                  Snarky, great word Stray. and with that new gun of yours you can act as Snarky as you fuckin' want to haa haa!!

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                    "He was inappropriately touching women and aggressively harassing people,"
                    Didn't touch the right places then, bloody amateur!
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

let's talk about the word amateur endy. in reality, it means to do something out of love, while not getting paid
                      for it as opposed to being paid like a professional. So if that's the case, as professional as i thought i was at doing drugs,
                      i was in reality an amateur, as i loved them and never was paid to do them either. i paid dearly to do them.
                      the coffee is strong this morning.

Comment

Becoming an amateur bouncer crossed my mind today, although I'm skinny, the anger of hearing some idiot's cell ringing in the concert hall while the orchestra and a soprano just started performing "Shéhérazade" by Ravel would have given me enough power to do something nasty to that bastard. I'm still pissed.
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

one of the best and toughest friends i grew up with was skinny. he was a vicious fighter. and a clean one at that,
                          not a dirty fighter, which i think is essential to be in a bar fight at least. if you fight fair, you can get really hurt haa haa!!

Comment

Sure, now Ron will never post in this thread again.
                            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                              Sure, now Ron will never post in this thread again.
                              Wrong I spelled it that way because I felt it was less harsh than the real way. Just in case he's still around, or googles his name + d----e
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X