Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theoretical questions: Should you leave feedback for someone if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theoretical questions: Should you leave feedback for someone if...

...they were a total douchebag and lied about numerous things even though you're happy with the item?

Even if everything just kinda made you laugh?

Theoretically speaking of course.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

If the description of the item was intentionally deceiving, you should say so. Let them get away with it and then they just screw the next guy and the next, which could be me, or someone else here. Then we blame you
    To me, lies or carelessness, should be stated, i feel anyway. Else it's kinda like you are fucking over the next person in a way.

Comment

Yes, leave a positive rating - stating "Total douchebag and lied about numerous things even though I'm happy with the item"..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[QUOTE=xenophobe;1534904]...they were a total douchebag and lied about numerous things even though you're happy with the item?

Even if everything just kinda made you laugh?

c'mon man, you're not pissed at me for those bath salts i was kind enough to send you, are you? haa haa!!!
        i know i said it was merely 5 Hour Energy in powder form, but i had to lie or you wouldn't have tried it.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Comment

I got into it with someone on ebay. I bought mutliple items, emailed immediately to combine shipping, and they didn't. They had "just got back from vacation" and didn't see my emails until it was too late. I kept pestering them until the refunded $4. I didn't leave feedback - we just went out separate ways.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              I got into it with someone on ebay. I bought mutliple items, emailed immediately to combine shipping, and they didn't. They had "just got back from vacation" and didn't see my emails until it was too late. I kept pestering them until the refunded $4. I didn't leave feedback - we just went out separate ways.
              If you buy multiple things on ebay and the seller doesn't state combined shipping, I never expect it. Half the time the shit is already boxed up and ready for a shipping label, with the good sellers, all that stuff is already boxed up ready to go out.

Comment

Working...
              X