500th post , It only took 10 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500th post , It only took 10 years

500th post , It only took 10 years. It will probably take another 10 to reach a 1000

If they were all this important I can see why lol. Congrats man. Colorado was nice I miss it there sometimes.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Hi dude!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Horse..it's not the quantitty but qualititty that matters.

With that said, I know you. I think I want you, but can't remember one single thing you said..without using a search button. We probably crossed swords in manly glory!! No, I'm not using the search button..for it can lizzle ma jizzle..

Congrats man!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i've got thousands, and i'm not the better for it. i'm ashamed.
          10 years for 500 is actually very cool.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Bill, I still think you should publish your guide " How to shave the marsupial sack or in my world the "chupcabra sack" you would be on the NY times best seller list and could have a book a nationwide book signing, with a live Demonstration on your technique.

Comment

501 posts now Horse, it's all downhill from here haa haa!!
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
              X