Can you guess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9zog...layer_embedded I'm not a green day fan but I've checked it out and I wanted to ask you this:what do you think is the meaning of this video?I'll be here tomorow to tell you what I have in mind as the right answer....in the meantime you can guess and write what you think.....

P.S: the answer lies at the end of the video!!!!

It's probably partially a publicity stunt and partially catching BJ in the right mood to just say FU to the powers that be. Whatever it is, it was great! I'm not fuckin Justin Beiber you mother fuckers!! Awesome!
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Billie Jo got alot of attention for this. Is he going back home in the UK?

Now , this would be AWESOME if Justin Beiber did this. He will eventually be signing autographs at Wal-Mart with the Jonas bros...and the M-bops.

I met Vanila Ice at a Sunoco station. I said "Gimme 10 bucks on pump 5"..he looked happy.

Oh, I heard Red Durst is in complete control of a Tilt-O Whrl at some carnival. At least he's giving back from what he took from the human species. He looked happy.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think he might have just realised that he's in a shit pretend punk poser band, like the rest of us did 30 seconds after we first heard them back in 1988. A real punk rocker would have pinched a loaf on the stage and rolled around in it. (GG Allin, RIP).

1 minute of Green Day is like 1 minute of having your arsehole roughly probed by a bogus bumhole doctor. And we've all been there, right guys?

Guys....?

Anyone...?
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Billie Joe conveyed that like Sid Vicious with down syndrome.

The band was making fuggin' rimshots during his alleged "meltdown" for cocksakes!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

well I was certainly thinking none of the above
            So the answer is.................The bass guitar is a Diehard!!!!!!!!!!! 1:58 lol!!!!!!!

Comment

I've always had a hard time taking this little prick seriously.

Comment

awwww, poor poor Billie and his multi=trillion dollar career got cut short a few minutes.
                Paul Stanley would have smashed that axe in two shots.

Give me the Pistols and the Ramones.

I have taken a vow of silence when it comes to
                that young heart throb sensation that seems to make his way into even the coolest of songs comments
                on youtube, his initials are JB, I will not type or say his name, fuck 'em all, short and tall.
                Unfortunately when i crank a tune or movie scene or whatever on youtube, i can't help but read at least the
                first two comments on the page, but have adapted and quickly disregard the rest of them, what a waste of time.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Youtube comments have destroyed my regard for humanity. Seriously, this planet is a toilet seriously in need of some tidy-bowl.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                  X