Snake skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake skin

Im always let down by the copperhead finishs I see.Dont really know why?
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Fucking hell, it's snake molesting season again!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Some real crazy snake skin...Oh up ur ars reem smacker and you love too.
      http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/p...7-12-31-12.mp4
      Last edited by john.w.lawson; 09-27-2012, 09:50 PM.
      I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Comment

My older son has a nice corn snake (except he doesn't play with it enough). We almost got a second big one for my younger son, but my wife was afraid it was too old (5-9 years old).

I started with snakes in high school. First a king snake, then a red-tailed boa. They were school pets I'd take care of over the summer.

Then we had ball pythons, but they died when we moved to northern CA in the winter.

The corn snake is a solid good snake.
          Last edited by DonP; 09-27-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Yea my daughters have a s.milk snake looks like the coral snake and a small bullsnake.My boy have a nicaraguan boa they are a dwarf version of the red tail.i have had to many snakes and kinds to count. My wife helps me catch rattlers she use to be scared of them snakes in gen. Its good to have respect for all living things.

Comment

So, these are two different snakes on here? What kind of snakes are they?

You have to humour me, I live in country where there are a few Grass Snakes and the odd mildly poisonous Adder, but apart from that, the only snake to be wary of is the Purple Headed Spitting Trouser variety. Even on the Continent, I know there's fuck all going to harm me unless I'm very unlucky and have an allergic reaction to some animal or other. Creatures that have the capacity to seriously fuck you up hold a terrible fascination for me...

I nearly broke her back

Comment

The two in the first pic are broadbanned copperheads.The other is a rattlesnake.

Comment

Two in the first pic??? I need to go to Specsavers (or you need a new camera!)

I nearly broke her back

Comment

WTF !! keep that shit away from me. Fuckin shit scares me.....
                    -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Working...
                    X