No announcement yet.

Worst solo by a JCF guitarist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I easily win this. The ones posted don't nothing like this. Worst, slop ever recorded. When I intially thought of posting this ..Cleve-O John and I agreed this truly sucks. DO NOT POST THIS. But Uberschalls were a hot topic here, and I bought one. Not many Bogner clips at the time.

But in all fairness, and disclaimer to all that does suck. I didn't know my friend was recording this for a level check. He set his shit by my cab and said .."play anything"..I pulled it from the case and plugged straight into the Uber..no FX..my hands cold...mind clueless...this is how that sounded.

http://clevelandmetalzone.com/evilut...corruption.mp3

It's loosely based from a classical piece from composer Edwardo Mott Hoople

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dunno...sounded a bit like Eruption to my wooden ears!
      Not as bad as it could be!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        OK, I easily win this.
        That's not really horrible at all, it just sounds like you're bored of it and are playing it too fast and adding your own bits...

I'm sure a fair number of people here couldn't play that well enough to butcher it like that.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          That's not really horrible at all, it just sounds like you're bored of it and are playing it too fast and adding your own bits...

I'm sure a fair number of people here couldn't play that well enough to butcher it like that.
          Oh, it's horrible. That's the sound of breaking in strings before a day of recording. Strechin' shit before you hit the fine tuners.

My friend busted my balls and added it to a demo. I wished he told me..play something good.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

the worst solo would be if i picked up a guitar after all these years and attempted one cold
            right off the grab, give me a ha;lf hour and i'll sound alot better, but it has been just too long of a time,
            and i would win.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              the worst solo would be if i picked up a guitar after all these years and attempted one cold
              right off the grab, give me a ha;lf hour and i'll sound alot better, but it has been just too long of a time,
              and i would win.
              This is EXACTLY what this was. It's kinda like the flute scene in Anchorman..of his few blows.

Speaking of whom..the Master Blower..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrNA7RjU91I
              Last edited by horns666; 09-19-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                Shit I have had plenty of screw ups LOL
                Twitch your drummer kicks ass!
                Hellbat the hello kitty is cool.
                He is a bad ass drummer. He bailed on the band about a month or so before I did. Have no idea what hes doin nowa days.
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                X