No announcement yet.

These Titanic TV shows. they want to know "what happened"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Heart of the Ocean diamond was really a a mere kilo of heroin that the King of France merely misplaced a couple of centuries
    before, over time, it aged and became even more pure,
    it's not at the bottom of the ocean, it was fought over more than the life boats as the victims wanted to go
    down painlessly.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

People have a fascination with sunken boats. They've been romanticized since ancient times. There's something humbling about the sea claiming ships.

Still, Titanic is a tad over-done.

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
        Here you go MarkD, our future generation...making $5k an episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgB2CQxRvps
        WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT IS A TV SHOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i am scarred for life. i guess that program is made for white trash losers that want to see themselves represented on TV. what a disgrace.....
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

i will not click that link given the reactions of above.

Comment

Plus, it's the 100th anniversary this year.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My moms dad was a foreman on the titanic. Obviously he didn't go on the maiden voyage altho he was offered the chance, His wife said she didn't feel right about it. so they didn't go. A few years later they had my mom and moved to the states for a better opportunity. I find these titanic shows interesting because it is part of my families history. Just cuz a few dont like these shows doesn't mean others shouldn't have the chance to see them. The dives on the wreckage are not only for purpose of exploration of the ship, but also to help with new ways of ship design to make the hulls and keels stronger. IIRC there was also a maritime law that stated nothing can be taken from the site regardless of value. but it could wrong on that part.
              Gil

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                My moms dad was a foreman on the titanic. Obviously he didn't go on the maiden voyage altho he was offered the chance, His wife said she didn't feel right about it. so they didn't go. A few years later they had my mom and moved to the states for a better opportunity. I find these titanic shows interesting because it is part of my families history. Just cuz a few dont like these shows doesn't mean others shouldn't have the chance to see them. The dives on the wreckage are not only for purpose of exploration of the ship, but also to help with new ways of ship design to make the hulls and keels stronger. IIRC there was also a maritime law that stated nothing can be taken from the site regardless of value. but it could wrong on that part.
                Gil
                holy smokes man, that's some story. what an awesome call on the part of your Grandmother.

Comment

Gil, that is fuggin' cool. But that's not the real Titanic. Were' talkin' about the one with that bastard con man artist "Jack" who drew my great great grandmother's private plumage that looks like a ginormous stalk of broccoli. I have the drawing right here..framed. Signed by Leonardo Di Caprio ... april 12th 1912. She lost her jem of the sea!

I can't stand looking at this dumb drawing. I'm taking this to Pawn Stars..I'll be on that show talkin' to Chumly 'bout my great great grandmother's Titanic gynecology poster. They'll have to call that hitorian buff guy for authenticity. This will go for thousands possibly much much less.

I could be Leonardo Di Caprio's great great love bastage.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X