Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hooray!! Spray your shorts NFL is back thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyg,
    winning on the road in the NFL, is no easy job, especially with a developing team.
    Give them time, in these times of i need it now more than ever.
    Now, don't think i don't want everything now myself, but you have a prodigy to build around.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Manning looked like the real deal , Broncos defensive line didn't look so great though. Nice to see the Squeelers lose.

Comment

The Jets better look real hard at that game last night, next week will be a bitch in pittsburgh.

Comment

i'll give the player of the day award to RG3. Very impressive showing in new orleans yesterday for that kid.
          The 49ers are going to be tough if they stay healthy. It''s only week 1, don't get too high or too low yet,
          teams find themselves, sometimes in week 2, week 5, or week 10.
          and god damnit we have a double header tonight, i am already soiled.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            i'll give the player of the day award to RG3. Very impressive showing in new orleans yesterday for that kid.

Comment

i wanted drew brees to pull that game out, he almost did, but you have to give credit when its due,
              and that rookie didn't show one sign of shakiness whatsoever.

Comment

got a real cliffhanger going on, 41-13, Ravens over the Bengals with 6 min. left in the 4th.
                Not a surprise result here, but the real surprise is that the ravens are the only team in their division to win
                a game so far.
                Raiders-Chargers coming up, hope it's better than this debacle going on now. Man it must suck
                for those who have the game starting after 10 p.m. eastern time, ouch. Unless of course you're off tomorrow
                or don't have a job. Then you can let loose and go on a bender for the whole game. Then again, I never let school or work get
                in the way of a bender, ever. Never, ever. Ever. I was like the mail in my prime. why oh why is youth wasted on the young?

Comment

I wouldn't get to high on the jetz just yet Tommy... Buffalo handed them that win through a combination of 4 turnovers and some of the worst playing I've ever watched. The defense didn't have any chemistry, there was no pass rush and the secondary was well - non existant! Now with Fred out for a minimum of 5 weeks(and the #2 WR Nelson out for the remainder of the season), looks like another rebuilding year

On a positive note, it should be Chan's last year
                  Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

the jets are going to a very unforgiving place sunday in pittsburgh. i'm still under the
                    notion that the jets are an 8-8 team this year. don't worry about me getting too high on the jets.
                    i was surprised by them on sunday.

Comment

I grew up in Bills country...dont weap for me I am already dead inside lol
                      Haters gonna hate
                      Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

I think Peyton Manning played so well, but it looks like he's lost a little zip on his delivery, if he stays healthy, and that is the key
                        for every team, the broncos will be battling the chargers for that division it seems. they could very well be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                          I grew up in Bills country...dont weap for me I am already dead inside lol
                          you have every right to feel dead after that amazing streak of 4 bowls in a row, that alone is an extremely underrated achievement even though they came up empty on all of them. Their best chance was the first one, that's a tough one for Norwood to carry the rest of his life.
                          fuckin' viciously brutal to endure, it has to be, no matter how much time has passed. gotta be like the mental elephant in his
                          personal living room.
                          25, I went to the Bills-cowboys super bowl on my birthday with a bunch of friends from new york that flew out here and scored
                          tickets for us, that was my first super bowl in person, great day, but the game was an absolute thrashing 52-17. that game started with
                          Steve Tasker getting a piece of that punt from the cowboys and they had the ball right in front of us on the 6 yard line or so and couldn't put it in the end zone.
                          when they got held to a field goal on that one i was like oh man, not good, you have to make it hurt and get the touchdown on plays like that.
                          Then the cowboys unleashed after that. Game was over early that day. The next year they were ahead at halftime, i forgot about that, that was also
                          their 2nd best chance, but could not stop Emmit Smith that day. 2 games they had a shot, two games they got plowed, that will roughen you up as a fan.
                          I give you credit for being alive at all actually, the Jets making two AFC championship games in a row almost put me under in '09 and 2010.
                          They had the lead at halftime against the colts and fell aprt in the 2nd half, lost a couple of guys to injury as well, and then they do the opposite and spot the
                          Steelers 24 points in their building the next year, and wake up in the 2nd half but couldn't pull it off. Maybe the next time if they ever make it to an AFC championship game, i beg for them to just play a full game for once.

Comment

i know only week 1 is in the books, but the Ravens and Patriots are probably going to be there in the end,
                            Steelers will always be in the mix, but i must say i do love watching the Houston texans play.
                            fun team to watch, aryan foster and andre johnson kick tail. they could be there in the end too.
                            gotta stay healthy, Revis has a mild concussion, the jets are going to need him more than ever with
                            all those fucking speedsters the steelers have for receivers, they're all deep threats. The Jets have beaten the steelers only
                            once in their entire existence, and that was a regular season game two years ago. If they can win in Pitt.
                            this weekend, then i may have to go overboard, but i am not expecting to win in that building. I would sit Revis all week until game time on sunday.

Comment

I grew up in Bills country also.
                              Was never a fan!

Comment

ahhh, look at this clip of the upper section at Met Life Stadium, home of the Jets, and home of the over the top
                                moronic testosterone fueled by alcohol faithful. Yet another fight to add to the long list of thoroughly senseless drunken idiots at that place.
                                The donnybrooks just never end there, it's really a sick place to wtch a game. this is reason # 1789 to stay at home for any jet game. El headacheo Stadium.
                                Jets-Bills fans fight breaks out, again, no surprise here, you should see it when the dolphins are in town,
                                Jets-Dolphins fans really hate each other. So stupid.

http://deadspin.com/5941927/jets-and...-in-the-stands

Comment

Working...
                                X