Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for the over 40's here, how do you feel? (another cigarette thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the tip, seriously needed it.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, my mother from another brother!!!

Just kick the shit outta it. Just say..Fuggit and walk away. I did it man. I quit cold after Vin was born. Never thought twice 'bout smokin' 2 packs o' day..every day. The first 72..I drove everyone fuggin' nuts. I chewed shitons of gum. Ate like a machine..packed on 20 NEVER lost. Did ya know yer pud gets fatter too. So, I gained 50 more...I like it. I actually sat on my nuts ..just now. I sat at my desk and ..sqish. I had to do that old-man-ball-scoop-hand thingy.

Oh, I did smoke those cheap middleton cherry ..stinkin' shit cigars. That kinda took the edge off. Harsh to inhale..and I got my oral fix. I mean it was that or sugga dick...so.

Hey, smoke the devil's lettuce. That's better!

You can kick this easy my brother.

OK, took my ambien

Nighty Night!

Billz

I got your backside!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

William,
        these things are a fuckin' bitch, and I am not you, i am the most addictive, child like, over the top monster
        of the worst kind. but i could use 20lbs on me, and i have to go the chantix route or something similar,
        cuz i love these these bastards, almost as much as i love you. you dropped out of the election you
        prick cocksucker, and that's probably the smart move. we should rap today on the phone, it's been a long time
        now man. i'll headache you in a little while, i'm up early today. back in a while.

Comment

Just keep trying. Sounds like you're really putting the effort. It'll get done. I wish had the motivation to do the same...
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

The medicinal marijuana should help you quit. I know it did me, albeit self prescribed. Each day will get a little easier and easier. You can do it, no question about it. I'm also have an addictive personality and easily addicted to anything put before me, booze, drugs, sex, exercise, work, play, laziness etc. I'm more addicted to life and being around to see my kids grow was a big motivational factor for me quitting.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

but after i smoke pot, the first thing i crave is a smoke, they're like cousins.
              the good one, and the bad cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                The medicinal marijuana should help you quit.
                Hasn't helped me. I can total pothead it for months on end. I can just quit any time. I have numerous times for years or longer.

I was thinking about finding one of those private training camps, like basic training. A month of no-smoking and forced exercise would put me right. That's the only time I was able to quit. I could have quit indefinitely after that if I had wanted. Silly me for picking up a pack of smokes and a lighter...

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  Hasn't helped me. I can total pothead it for months on end. I can just quit any time. I have numerous times for years or longer.

I was thinking about finding one of those private training camps, like basic training. A month of no-smoking and forced exercise would put me right. That's the only time I was able to quit. I could have quit indefinitely after that if I had wanted. Silly me for picking up a pack of smokes and a lighter...
                  Exactly. the only way i cleaned up was when i forced to. somehow for 43 years i flew under, or over the radar. but cigarettes are legal, and
                  i'd still smoke if they weren't. just a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    Exactly. the only way i cleaned up was when i forced to. somehow for 43 years i flew under, or over the radar. but cigarettes are legal, and
                    i'd still smoke if they weren't. just a fact.
                    Except, you seem to have the motivation to quit. Keep going. I feel like they have a fucking grasp on my soul.

Comment

• i didn't breathe heavy this morning either, so i am of course smoking. i'm sorry to report that do not have a grasp
                      on my soul, i've poured so much smoke down my throat that it has become my soul, a much more miserable fate Xeno.

Comment

• it worked for me as you were inhaling some good smoke

Xeno, just try sprinting for about 100 yards....you'll probably be choking for air, that should help motivate you The costs of ciggs today are insane, that should also motivate you. Put the money you'd normally spend on cigarettes in a fund and watch it grow, before long you'll have enough $$$ for your dream guitar or amp and be healthier too
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          i didn't breathe heavy this morning either, so i am of course smoking. i'm sorry to report that do not have a grasp
                          on my soul, i've poured so much smoke down my throat that it has become my soul, a much more miserable fate Xeno.
                          weak little pussy
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• You guys crack me up. I can sprint 100 yards, but I will definitely be ready to die. I can walk flights of stairs or ride my bike a dozen miles without issue. I just have to have a cigarette when I have to have one, sort of thing.

Comment

• I used to be fat
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                                weak little pussy
                                "that's a bingo!! is that how you say it?"
                                " no. you just say bingo."
                                (inglorious bastards quote)

Comment

Working...