Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Phyllis Diller

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?ne...&ocid=ansent11

Can't believe no one posted this here yet.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

she had a great loud laugh.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

She was a legend for sure. R.I.P.

Comment

Too sad. Allot of people on the radio station where saying " I thought she was already dead" and making shitty comparisions to Roseanne Barr. Phyllis was doing comedy as a woman when women were not highly thought of for their brain, only their cooking! You know she didin't get into comedy till she was 37? Loved her on Scooby Doo as well, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?ne...&ocid=ansent11

Can't believe no one posted this here yet.
          Can't believe she was still alive!
          RIP

lol, then i just read the post above mine...

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            she had a great loud laugh.
            ..and always will! Can ya hear it Tommy...I can.

I love you....
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              ..and always will! Can ya hear it Tommy...I can.

I love you....
              hello william, missed ya pal. what's going on?
              imagine her laugh if she was in a threesome with us, haa haa!!!
              Sandwiched in between Satan and the "Sun" of God, sounds like a real hoot.

Comment

Oh my Shit ...what a visual St Thomas. I miss you too man. Talk, Think about you too...wuz u azz o' tinglin'?

Well, I've done worse..sad to say. No, it's not sad. I'm glad I did those things. Because I wouldn't, shouldn't ever do them again..ever. So why keep them in a closet.

Bill Z Bub has no closet. This forum is my closet for all to see..and it was good.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

this forum is your grand high exalted spouting board, you gotta come around more often if possible.
                  when you post, i go right back to my old ways of thinking, you're a trigger haa haa!! and that's a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X