Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My HypnoComedy mentor has gone to the spirit world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My HypnoComedy mentor has gone to the spirit world...

J Medicine Hat, who frequesnts Funny Bone comedy clubs has passed on. He was as much an inspiration to me as Randy Rhoads...maybe even more. I wrote this on his Facebook page.

I am still in shock over J Medicine Hat's passing. It just blows my mind. Hypno-comedy is the best in my opinion as it involves the audience. Ole Hat was the fuel and the spark that got me in that direction. He is only the 2nd person in my life to have that kind of inspiration on me.

J Medicine Hat was a warrior against the norm. He found sanity in utter chaos and made us laugh about it. He found humor in trivial things and showed us how to be strong enough to face those matters and say "I am stronger than that!"

He stuck to his Native American roots and fought for their cause giving up his freedom for a time. He never backed down or gave up when he felt his battle was just and honorable.

He was a man that held true to the family values in the love and he respect that he had for his wife, children and other family members.

He put his heart, soul and spirit out there for us all to see, share and hopefully learn something from him about ourselves.

J, you will always be the King of HypnoComedy to us. You have also become a great warrior in the sky. However, we ask one more favor of you: Please let us not find sorrow in your transition to the spirit world, but, help guide us to be better people and to share the love you have given us.

We know as long as we share your love and your spirit, you are never gone. You are with us eternally. When we stare up into the night sky, we know that twinkling star is you looking down on us. We cry not in sorrow of your leaving the physical realm, but, in sorrow that there is no one else with your passion, honesty and love for life.
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

nice tribute to your fallen hero Lou.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
    X