My grandmother passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My grandmother passed away

Shit! Death seems to be shadowing my family. My mother-in-law passed on June 30th when we were out of town. Now, my grandmother has been taken away. She passed away in Pineville, Ky on Thursday at 5am. I was really close to her growing up. This is hard for my family and me as we are still dealing with emotions for my mother-in-law. Well, I'll be staying in Middlesboro, Ky (this is where my father is buried) from Sunday through Tuesday.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Thoughts & condolences are with you....sadly as WE get older, our elders seem to go too quickly.
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Sucks for sure, man. Some years ago we were losing them once a month or so. I think we lost 6 in one year. Really makes the head spin.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Alvin.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sorry for your loss friend.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Alvin.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Sorry to hear Alvin, prayers to you and your family..
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

My thoughts are with you & yours.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks, everyone. I'm making the drive (less than five hours) alone as I didn't want to add anymore stress/grief to my wife and daughters. I'm leaving out Sunday early afternoon.
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

sorry for your loss, alvin... they will always be in your heart.

(((((prayers))))

Comment

Sorry, Alvin. I lost my gma several years ago. She was one of my fave people!!-Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Sorry to hear that Alvin prayers to you and the family.
                        I'm due north 150 miles or so.
                        Middlesboro has a few decent pawn shops if that helps.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Sorry to hear Alvin. My mother was taken from me a week before Christmas last year. I still miss her so but I know she is better off. In 2009 she had an Aortic valve tear and during surgery had a massive stroke plus other stuff that really changed her life. I went up to take care of her after she got home from the hospital. When I went up to take care of her I spent a lot of time on the internet. If not for that I wouldn't have found this forum, where total strangers who for the most part are good, honest people that I now consider my friends, you included. My heart is with you in your time of loss.
                          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

you're a good man Alvin, sorry about this.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Saw this on facebook as well. Sorry for your loss man. You were lucky to have time together. All of my grandparents on both sides were gone by the time I was 4 or 5 so I never really knew them at all.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X