Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Learn And Nub- The Art Of Rock telvision show coming soon

INTRODUCING ...... THE ART OF ROCK!!!

From Executive Producer Joel Raatz, in conjunction with Nub and Mike Learn, the new "Rockumentary" Series "The Art of Rock" will be hitting a cable TV station near you soon! Watch as the guys weave the common thread of art through a journey from their art studios to the backstages and front rows of the Rock and Roll world. Learn the secrets behind the many ic...
    ons of the Rock Stars and get to know them as never before through inspiring interviews and artistic huddles. Nub and Mike use their wit, superb talents and crazy sense of humor to bring viewers a show like no other. Whether you are a musician, artist or enthusiast, The Art of Rock will provide you with not only entertainment, but inspiration as well.
    Just posted on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/TheARTofROCKseries

I have to say that in my couple of dealings with Mike, he's always been nothing but a straight up solid guy.
    Congratulations and looking forward to watching the show.
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

I saw that too. Sounds like it's gonna be a very cool show. Finally something watchable being aired! Mike seems like a very cool, down to earth guy. Best of luck to him!

Comment

Cool. Is that the same Nub that does the paint for American Chopper? I've seen Mike doing paintwork on American Guns. I wondered when they were gonna get their own shows

Congrats Mike!
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I see Danny from count's customs has his own show now too. Dammit!!! When the hell am I gonna get my own show????
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
        X