No announcement yet.

In Macedonia, OH......any members here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Macedonia, OH......any members here?

I thought we had some members here. It sucks I keep going to these places where there are no members. If I start a " Lou's Travels " thread......would you guys keep a watch on it so if I show up, maybe we can have a couple cocktails? I promise, I won't shag anyone you know. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

I'm currently encamped in Macedonia in Greece with my army, planning a full offensive, wish I was in Ohio.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I wish you were too buddy! Watch your ass!! Beyond anything else..... Watch your ass!!!
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

IMy ass has got a shield behind it. But my dick is fully hanging out, what does that mean? ha haa!!

Comment

It means your prepared for prison?-Lou

Comment

Lou, I'm off work the rest of the week with a little needed vacation . I have guitars, guns and cold beer. Head to Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by axmann View Post
              Lou, I'm off work the rest of the week with a little needed vacation . I have guitars, guns and cold beer. Head to Wisconsin.
              I'm here, but I'm coming there. Is that cool ax?

Comment

Arte you near Milwaukee? I am heading up there to Harley soon I believe.-Lou

Comment

we need pix of the LouSiffer JCF tour!
                  “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Yes, I'm here. Well about 30 miles north of Milwaukee. Atomic, get on a plane and we can have lunch on a deck overlooking acres of corn fields and woods and then proceed to get stupid.Real stupid. Lou, meet us here , and I'll fire up the Weber grill. The little country meat market 5 minutes away has steaks to die for. I have an easy chair for both of you. Serious.

Comment

Ax, I swear, I'm so good at stupid, and I'm fuckin' super triple hot shit at real stupid. and I have the greatest pot that was ever created. it's really that fantastic, it brings clarity to counteract the beer and the guns.
                      this sounds like a fun safe trip to take, haa haa! if it could only be so.

Comment

Nothing like extreme clarity. Next time you are ever near by, the offer holds. We can then have a battle of "stupidity". A couple hall of famers duel it out, HA!.... All the best your way,cheers
                        Last edited by axmann; 08-08-2012, 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

When I get in that area, I will let you know.-Lou

Comment

Do so, at minimum I know my way around Milwaukee's hang outs.

Comment

Nothing like extreme clarity. Next time you are ever near by, the offer holds. We can then have a battle of "stupidity". A couple hall of famers duel it out, HA!.... All the best your way,cheers
                              I say we take the stupidity, harness it and then go hunt glory. I'm telling you, nobody sees a
                              battlefield of stupid like me, I configure troops on the fly like a champ. We could reach Babylon i tell you.

Comment

Working...
                              X