artemis custom guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artemis custom guitars?

Has anyone heard anything or know anything about these guys? Anyone own an Artemis custom? Seems a little off...:think:

Never heard of them. Looks like they can build you a copy of anything you want. The pups seem to be on the cheaper side, which I don't think there's a problem there. I noticed that they also carry Wilkinson pups, I have a set of the high output ones that I'm putting in a project guitar right now. It does say 100% deposit back gurantee.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

You give them a deposit, they build the guitar, they send you high resolution high quality pictures and you decide if you want it. If you don't want it, you get your deposit back. If you want it, give them the rest of the money and it's yours. But after delivery they don't really refund, at least what their site says.

Sounds interesting. I love their "tiger's eye" finish.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        You give them a deposit, they build the guitar, they send you high resolution high quality pictures and you decide if you want it. If you don't want it, you get your deposit back. If you want it, give them the rest of the money and it's yours. But after delivery they don't really refund, at least what their site says.

Sounds interesting. I love their "tiger's eye" finish.

Yeah, I read their website, too Was looking for anyone who had any hands-on experience or had seen the actual guitars.
        And yeah, it DOES sound interesting.

Comment

Working...
        X