Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everybody!!

Hey gang,

Sorry I've been severely absent from here, but getting my shit back together.

Things are good here. I've recently moved to Calumet (40 miles west of Oklahoma City). I've met a great man. His name is Curtis, and he's awesome. Still working in Okc, not a fan of the commute but what the hell.

I have my music room almost set up here. Still playing, although there is a bone spur or calcium deposit at the base of my index finger on my left hand making it very difficult to play..gotta get that checked out.

Have 3 guitars still, the RR5, the DK2LE and my Ibanez acoustic. Hope to have an RR1 again soon.

Ok...so that's it..will be kickin around here more, if that's ok with you guys lol..

JB

Hey Jeri!! Glad to hear you're doing good. late last year, I got a RR24 and its great! You should check it out! Single hum, FR, all the goodies.

take care
    Last edited by emperor_black; 07-29-2012, 12:56 AM.
    Sam

Comment

Hi Jeri. Welcome back! Glad things are going well.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's great to hear from you, Jeri! Glad that things are looking up, and I hope you can get the finger sorted asap.

Comment

This is gonna sound like an echo, but Hi Jeri!!!!!! So good to hear a good progress report! You've been through a lot recently, so we are glad to hear things are looking up!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great to hear from you.

I'm glad things are going good. You had some ruff times there.

Hope things keep going positive.

Comment

Damn Jeri.
              Thought you'd dropped into the abyss only to return every five years or so.

Great to see you, and keep kicking!

As always, let me know if you have any amp needs.
              I'm your long-distance tech.

Comment

unbreakable Jeri!! She endures, as always.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey Jeri,

Good to hear things are going well. Get the hand looked at, you only get two!
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Good luck with that calcium deposit thing. that sounds not fun. please let us know how it goes, and best wishes on it being a fast recovery.
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Hey Jeri, good to know you're still out there!
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

hey Jeri, glad to see you around
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X