• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death by vagina!

Cool band name?

Nope

Its what this guy got sentenced to by his wives

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fi...-death/979270/
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Ha ha. I dont know about anyone else, but if i had 6 wives they wouldnt have to ask lol

Comment

I suppose if you're gonna go, this is the best way. Screw that dying in your sleep crap.

Comment

You both have good points!

But seriously, wouldn't that be a KICKASS band name?
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Right from that article: "Onoja, who resisted their attack, was overpowered by the women who ordered that the sex march begin with the youngest wife and to continue in that order to the top, Nigeria's Daily reported."

There's your band name: Sex March!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Death by Sex!
            Sam

Comment

Yeah and you could have a shtick where you don't tour in the third month of the year for 'religious' reason, in which your groupies are encouraged to pay tribute.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Onoja stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed.
                That should have read:
                when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed for the 6th time
                Either he was a shame to all menkind, or there's a damned good reason he stopped paying sexual attention
                (yes 'Sexual' since when did we pay any attention to anything else women bother us about?) to 5 women

I say: Send Rsmacker over there to show how it's done
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Or send Lou

Comment

For some reason this makes me think of Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby:

"Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please. Only please, please don't sentence me to death by vagina!"

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      For some reason this makes me think of Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby:

"Drown me! Roast me! Hang me! Do whatever you please. Only please, please don't sentence me to death by vagina!"

I know how I'll be pleading when the mob comes after me! (reverse psychology ROCKS!)

Comment

Working...
                      X