Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amsterdam and Wacken Open Air - I'M COMING FOR YOU!! Trip to Europe starts Thursday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsterdam and Wacken Open Air - I'M COMING FOR YOU!! Trip to Europe starts Thursday!

Packing for Wacken right now. Woo Hoo!
    Thursday we fly from Phoenix to Amsterdam for 5 days - then on to Wacken for 4 days of METAL!
    Anyone here going to Wacken Open Air?
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

I wish. Grats, have too much fun and forget everything that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by nor View Post
      Anyone here going to Wacken Open Air?
      NO, so fuck off!!

(It's a sore point here right now! )
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Sanctuary,Saxon,Sepultura,Scorpions,Testament,U.D. O,Overkill,Dio disciples bang your head for us my friend(hope I haven't confused the bands with last year's)

Comment

Sounds like a great plan!
          Could be the last year for tourists to get some "coffee" in dutch" coffee-shops", you better use your chance...

As for Wacken: I've been there eight times so far, but I started looking for something smaller again.
          But have a great time anyway! And go and see GammaRay for me!
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Would love to go to Wacken at some point. I'm not really into living in a tent for several days, so I don't really attend festivals. I did go to Copenhell again this year. It's a two-day festival and it was the third installment. It was awesome! The lineup consisted of, amongst others, Slayer, LoG, Killswitch Engage, Gorija, and Mastodon! I stayed at my brother-in-law's, so I avoided the whole camping aspect of it Enjoy your trip!

Comment

I've been to Wacken twice. Never again. I hate big festivals.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by vampire dark View Post

Sanctuary,Saxon,Sepultura,Scorpions,Testament,U.D. O,Overkill,Dio disciples bang your head for us my friend(hope I haven't confused the bands with last year's)
                The only way Dio is going to be there is during a seance bud...
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

http://www.wacken.com/de/woa2012/mai...-disciples120/
                  tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                    NO, so fuck off!!

(It's a sore point here right now! )
                    lol - sorry, bud. Will hoist horns and suds in yer name!

Vamp - that is pretty much friday's lineup. So much more.. lookin forward to Circle II Circle, Kamelot, Machine Head, Ministry, Opeth, and home-boys Sacred Reich as well!
                    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                      Sounds like a great plan!
                      Could be the last year for tourists to get some "coffee" in dutch" coffee-shops", you better use your chance...
                      You bet yer azz!

Comment

Ah, since disciples was spelled without the capitalization I though he was telling the disciples to bang their heads.

I guess it's kind of a cool tribute, I hope it has Wendy's blessing at least...
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by nor View Post
                          and home-boys Sacred Reich as well!
                          Wow, they're back together?
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Would have loved to have gone last year when they had Blind Guardian and Iced Earth :/
                            "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                              Ah, since disciples was spelled without the capitalization I though he was telling the disciples to bang their heads.

I guess it's kind of a cool tribute, I hope it has Wendy's blessing at least...
                              Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                              Would have loved to have gone last year when they had Blind Guardian and Iced Earth :/
                              Hellyeah you're right.....

Comment

Working...
                              X