BillZ and Cleveland Metal.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, kindred spirits assured brother.

I pretty much quit my band over it last year, multiple injuries finally broke the camels back. I had no idea it was as bad as it was. Just knew it was F-d up. I actually played guitar a couple minutes the other day and it felt noticeably better. I couldn't play at all after I tore the bicep. I may be cool again somewhat in 12 weeks or some shit. We'll see.

So sad to hear yours is as bad as it is Hope it knits up and things come together bro.

Comment

Heal up John!
      Glad to see you here.

Don't be a stranger mon.

Comment

I'm trying to bro, thanks... Hope it comes back like it was. Actually played some guitar Sunday night for about 30 minutes, which is longer than I've played in 8+ months. Was a bout 5 minutes till I couldn't take it. So, somewhat better. Interesting considering I have screws holding some tendons and my bicep to my bones apparently.

Bummed to have missed Lou... We need a Batfriggin signal. I'm NEVER hear. I've been more on the anybodylistening.com talking about Queensryche lol. Or Facebook.

Comment

Bill,
          this is what you missed, i was on the edge of my seat praying for this to happen and i don't pray.
          What could have been, i think it would have been bloody in a great way.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Shit I missed John..missing this. I only talked to John once in my absence, just to check on his ass. I shall call him again. Oh, in fact I left him a voice mail a few days ago, maybe a week..or two. Shit I must touch base with a mutaul guy we know who's wife and kids just uped to Texas. What a mess gotta be in..I can only imagine.

I've been cosumed, exhausted, vexed by St Vincent. Vinny "MUMPS" Magee for short. He lost his job, and yet wants to drive my car with my gas. OK, he started school, his senior year..He's got Carte Blanche 'till he fucks up. That'll be a day or three. Then Mommy must drive him to school. He's like a mini-me at 18...it's fucked up! Ex: Val woke me from a deep sleep (xanny) freakin' out because she found an empty spice packet. So we go over his bud's place to get him..in my undies. There'a shit-ton of teens smokin' the Hooka. I never knew what a "hooka" was until that night. We called them bongs Tommy. But's it's not a bong..it's a hooka..or as my son called it a "Religious Experience". So, I showed him what a real religious experince is for freakin out his mom, and waking me on the only day this year I fell asleep. These are facts Tommy...Lou...John...ect

This is just one night at Bill Z Bub's. If Lou and John were here..They'd have to go with me to that fuggin' hooka jam session, and show those fucks how to party..and play!!! sonsabitches.

Here's the boot in the balls. Their parents were home. I was like WTF??? His dad just buckled in my underweared presence..what else could he do? I kinda felt bad for him. He's a nice guy. Too nice.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              He's a nice guy. Too nice.
              Thats the problem with parents these days. Too busy trying to be their kids 'buddies' instead of jamming a boot up their ass when they act retarded.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

that sounds like a headache, there are none worse than when roused from slumber to boot,
                but i must confess bill, i had a hooka when i was 14, it was part of a grand bong collection i had.
                i was such a pothead when i was little, when you're the youngest of 8 kids, you learn and emulate what the cooler older kids do.
                10 years old, was my first U.S. Bong (no longer allowed to call them that anymore) and although i wasn't smoking it everyday at 10, just having it made me
                feel cool, and it worked.
                I definitely was in need of a boot up my ass for my behavior growing up, but i never got one. my parents were cooked from the other 7 kids and by the time i came around i pretty much did whatever i wanted to, it was sick.
                anyway, get some sleep.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hookas, underwear and teenagers??? I hope the "Dark Marsupial" didn't make an appearance.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Their parents were home. I was like WTF??? His dad just buckled in my underweared presence..
                    Nice visual there Billzy!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X