Georgia,sweet Georgiaaaa on my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia,sweet Georgiaaaa on my mind

So I posted something before about Moving to another state, to be close to my son,Cause I'm a great Dad!
    Well I went up on my 4th trip to Georgia this past week,& I landed a good paying Gig got me a place to live,& managed to get out of the Strip club Bizz FOREVER!
    I'm excited to be back in the Atlanta area,& with a good paying Job as well. I got Alvin to the north of me in the rich folk part of town, Me in Stone MT. in the Middle,
    & Jay in Stonkbridge living with the Good "ol boys just means Jay will be doing alot of driving north almost forgot we Got Dave over in Bama, Mosh on Dave
    This is a new & great time for me, cause I hate Miami & I still get to be near my son Looking forward to meeting some of you guys
    According To The Prophecy

Congrats on getting everything worked out Chuk! We'll have to try to catch a few shows, and kill some beers!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Congrats, Chuk! Glad it all worked out for you!

5 more days, right?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
        managed to get out of the Strip club Bizz FOREVER!
        Awwww, never mind, try not to be too upset, at least there's one good thing - you'll be near your son.

So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          Congrats on getting everything worked out Chuk! We'll have to try to catch a few shows, and kill some beers!!!
          Yes! WWE events and concerts!

Chuk, WWE Hell in a Cell tix for Philips Arena go on sale this Saturday. I'm taking my youngest daughter. Wanna go?
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I'm gonna be on the road most of the weekend, gonna see the Family in Central Fl. before Leaving the state. When is Hell in a Cell next month?
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Hell in a Cell is Sunday, Oct 28th.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
              X