The Stupid is strong in this one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stupid is strong in this one...

I think she was headed to Walmart to pick up a loaded gun cleaning kit.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/woman-tries-to-ride-motorized-scooter-up-mbta-escalator/
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

that video made me laugh out loud. what the heck was she thinking?

Comment

She should have had a 4x4 Spaz Chariot.

At least she's standing up and walking about at the end, it must be some sort of miracle cure, or she's a lazy cunt.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by CMH (OH) View Post
        that video made me laugh out loud. what the heck was she thinking?
        Thinking is optional these days. She'll probably end up suing the store.
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

This ranks right up there with the idiot that burned themselves with hot coffee then sued the place that served it to them.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

My favorite part of the whole story... "She managed to walk away from the incident."
            -Rick

Comment

Love the way she travels up the escalator upside down with the scooter still attached. Like her ass must have been wedged in there still for a while..

Definitely disabled alright. Completely devoid of any cognitive brain function what so ever. Stupid Lazy bitch.
              You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                This ranks right up there with the idiot that burned themselves with hot coffee then sued the place that served it to them.
                Not really. McDonalds coffee used to be served at near boiling temperature. You'd need to let it sit for like 10 minutes before you could drink it. I always imagined that was a lawsuit waiting to happen, and then it did. It came as no shock to me. How much money they got did. Blame the judge for that one.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                  4x4 Spaz Chariot.

And I do believe McDonald's advertised their coffee as being "HOT", so there's no excuse. Besides, if you've got time to wait in line at MickeyD's, you've got time to make your own fucking coffee at home and get your coffee-drinking done for the next few hours before you leave the fucking house.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Typical fat American cunt. The question that comes to my mind is much like the chicken and the egg...... Did she get too fat and lazy to walk so she needed the cart.....or did the cart make her too fat and lazy to walk? -Lou
                    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

funny, she "managed to walk away" why was she not walking to begin with?
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

that actually looks like a teenager or something that drunk college students do on weekends. i can't believe that woman actually tried to do that... and she walked away? maybe from now one she'll think it's safer to walk

Comment

Working...
                        X