Clear All

happy birthday and fuck you pal!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Happy Birthday Crazy Cat Lady!!!!!!!!!
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Happy Fuck Toejam Day!
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Welcome to 40 Joe! The thirties suck anyway, the forties are a blast. Well at least the first 9 months have been fun. Hope you have a great day!
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Jappy Dirthbay Hoe !!!

After we sang happy birthday..Joe blew out the candles. Then we poured hot candle wax all over each others.......

......BALLS...4 U ...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cheers Joe.
              Hope you have a great day!
              -Rick

Comment

Thanks, guys! It was a great day, indeed. I'm also taking the day off tomorrow and will be doing a little more celebrating.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
                  HBD Joe! How about a run of two 24 fret, one hum RR's with green bevels as a birthday present to yourself from me and yourself!? You remember or has old age finally caught up with ya?
                  Thanks, Mike! I do remember the one run with yellow bevels that we never did get but I thought the other was supposed to be green pinstripes. If we can get it for a decent price and in no longer than a year, that would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Thanks, Mike! I do remember the one run with yellow bevels that we never did get but I thought the other was supposed to be green pinstripes. If we can get it for a decent price and in no longer than a year, that would be nice!
                    Yeah, I do remember now, we had it spec'd out with green pinstripes. I think I'm the one that's going senile with old age. Ok Joe, now that we have all the specs figured out and had to wait until you turned 40, let's go for it!
                    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

happy belated Toe!
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Joe blew the Candles? Who are they?

-N
                        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
                          Joe blew the Candles? Who are they?

-N
                          Here they are:

http://www.thecandlesmusic.com/Home.html
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL Thanks, guys. Grandma, who are they?!? Never mind, you dirty little brat!

Comment

Working...
                            X