No announcement yet.

My mother-in-law passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sincere condolences to you and your family Alvin. Losing family, specially a parent, is incredibly difficult. Of course for your wife, but for you as well. Be strong for her, and your children. And you know you always have a place to share hear.
    take care man. Kevin
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Sorry to hear. My thoughts are with you & the family.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. My thoughts are w ya brotha

Comment

So sorry for your family's loss... Prayers and peace to you and yours..
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Sorry to hear that, sounds like a special lady who was all about the family.
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

Prayers and kind thoughts out to you and your family...
              Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

No doubt, prayers are with you.
                Previous thoughts already expressed, she spent the time and it will be cherished.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, Alvin. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and children. May your mother-in-law rest in peace, she sounds like a wonderful woman.
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have a minute or two this morning and wanted to say thank you for all the kind/comforting comments and well wishes. The viewing was last night and that was really hard. Thankfully my MIL's best friend (her cousins wife) came in from Phoenix late yesterday afternoon. She provided comfort to all us by sharing so many funny stories of things she and my MIL were a part of from 40 years back that we had never heard before. Once again, thank you all.

Alvin
                    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Sorry to hear that Alvin, mojo sent to you and your family in this difficult time.
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X