Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kiss lick it up vid copy

"Oh please, please dress as my sexy dead wife!" -

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I clicked off at :55
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok, that was the stupidest thing Ive seen in some time.:think:

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          I clicked off at :55
          I win. I didn't even click. I saw the preview still and decided it would be unwise to proceed beyond that point.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You're a weiner all right

Comment

i made it to 1:41 before becoming so bewildered that i gazed into nothingness for several minutes.

bizarre...truly bizarre...
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                i made it to 1:41 before becoming so bewildered that i gazed into nothingness for several minutes.

bizarre...truly bizarre...
                I made it all the way through... but I became so bewildered and gazed into nothingness the whole time. I feel like I need a shower now.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

.................................................. ...................................

O_o

Comment

I watched till the 1 minute mark and my head hurt. I'm not sure why I made it that long, but I figured if Ron watched till .55 maybe something kool happened. NOPE!
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Was that Frankie Banali in the blue??
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Is this dude Finland's answer to Wierd Al?
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Can we delete this thread?

And vote gotwtt outta here?

Comment

bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Can we delete this thread?

And vote gotwtt outta here?
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X