No announcement yet.

Doesn't anyone fight fair anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno what happened but people are so pussified. Complete PUNKS in the truest definition. This is the case with vermin, ..strength in numbers = decent people need guns.

I know how to fight off multiple people, I've been there countless times. It's something that is NOT tought. No MMA, Martial arts, classes..ect...only VERY bad experienceS.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      So wait, traffic was tied up for this shit? You can clearly see at the very start that there's no one ahead of the guy with the camera, and no one ahead of the other guys, but you can see a massive line behind them in the camera-guy's mirror.

And the one guy gets out his phone afterwards, but to take a pic instead of call 911? What kinda fucking morons you people have out there?
      This is EXACTLY how I got hurt and retired. 200+ souls on board a plane diverted to cleveland. Watching women, co-pilot, crew getting their heads stomped on by ONE large, violent, intox correction officer from vermont. Then he tackled me as I was going onto the plane, and they all watched that too. I certianly got mine..but he got MUCH worse.

These are facts.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So what you're saying Bill is, you were like John McClane in Die Hard 2? Awesome.
        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

What bothers the fuck out of me is no one stepped in, even the guy filming, they sit there watching a 2 on one fight and not stopping it. There would be two seriously fucked up dudes if I saw someone kicking a man already knocked out 3x in the head...3 fuckin times. I'm glad they got the license plate number and evidence but I would not be able to refrain myself to not but in...I guess I'm fuckin stupid but that would be a green light to unleash the fookin fury on the douchebags and have no regretts for my actions....you get what you ask for and those 2 dickheads deserve a severe ass beating.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

What bothers me is. The 3 attackers got back in their car and drove away without having to push start it. Ha ha.
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Wingway should have been there to unleash the fucking fury on them. can you imagine how much ass he kicks with those frilly pirate looking shirts he wears?
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Well, well, talk about karma: The "victim" just last month did the same thing to some other sap (assault following road rage)

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...159913135.html
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

No shit? Well, then, fuggit. Payback is a cheap whore
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

LOL, Karma is a bitch. The guys is some kind of idiot to go on the news knowing he sucker punched a guy in a previous road rage incident then missing his court date. When you have a warrant out for your arrest...stay away from trouble and law enforcement
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Why didn't anyone step in? Just sit and record it really? Fuckin pussies. Seriously... I'm not some pro MMA guy and I don't really like to fight but I will. I would been in there in a second. That shit is fuked up.

That whole clip is wrong on so many levels.

Ok, but, yes. he shoulda stayed in the fukin car man....
                      -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Working...
                      X