X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney King is DEAD!!!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/17/rodney-king-dead/
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

So where were you during the riots?

I'll start.

I was working at the Fullerton Price Club. We didn't know how far the riots would spread and had concerns it would overtake work.

Comment

Thanks Ron. Rodney King couldn't take the confusion of Fathers Day anymore. So he drowned his sorrows in a pool the LAPD paid for.

Why am I picturing Chris Holmes..or is that John Holmes..? I dunno..I am also confused this fathers day.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Can't we all just...Move along?

:dunno:.What?.....Too soon?..

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              So where were you during the riots?

I'll start.

I was working at the Fullerton Price Club. We didn't know how far the riots would spread and had concerns it would overtake work.
              Well I just got hired for the City of Cleveland Police Academy. Not a good time for a white rookie in da hood.

I wish I had a dollar every time I heard the name Rodney King. That's all I heard in the ghetto..like a tourettes epidemic. His name became like a nervous tick..a shouted utterance.

IE.."Look how they doin' me...RODNEY KING!!!".

Comment

I was working on a commercial dive boat working the coast of southern California. We had just come in and had to go to our processor to pick up a paycheck in Wilmington on thursday. We drove right through the middle of it. Watts, Compton, it was a freakish sight for sure. Absolutely no traffic on the freeways, and all you could see was smoke from buildings, and hear gun fire, well more than usual. Trippy times indeed. Man that brings back some memories.
                "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

It took me this long to throw him my death magic. I'm still gunnin' for Eminem and Fred Durst. Especially Eminem..because he's gotta lazy eye...and it aggravates me. My brother-in-law has a lazy eye...it's crazy lookin'. Justin "Da Bebe" Beiber, and Kenye West gotta go too. OK, maybe not dead..but, please fall off the money train, and join MC Hammer. I hope Fred Durst fell off ...what a dickhole. He started a riot too, and proud of it.

Man, Rodney King had a ginormous cranium. No wonder he wasn't floatin'..his head was like cinder block.

OH BTW Do you know Kim Kardashian has IBS. WTF is an ass like that made for..if it sharts constantly! I hope Kenye dies from E--coli from Kim Kardashian's big-ass, bubble sharts !!! That would immortalize both of them in the biggest hall of fame ever imagined. A whole new bible would be written about it. Who would eat her ass anyway? Yeah, me too..hahhaa. Kenye, I'm comin' to join ya..you , fish stick eatin', auto-tuned doucher.

Some may find my disrespect of the dead shameful. No, it puts closure on those I hate to the core. I save all the love for my chosen ones.

Ummm what about Sharon Osbourne. Man, I hate her..she saved (self-intertest) and ruined Ozzy IMO! She turned one of my faves into a pop diva. I can't even listen to old Aerosmith because of American Idol..seriously. In contrast, Dio = Dignity to the bone !!!
                  Last edited by horns666; 06-18-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

I was walking around in a diaper, with not a single fuck to give.

Comment

Every time the "Justice Brothers" stir up the pot they lose.
                      But hey, it doesn't matter, it's all about blame,
                      political power and reparations.

Some folks have the common sense to see right through it.
                      Libtards keeping minorities on the plantation and telling
                      them it's all someone else's fault, no matter how bad they screw up.

Maxine Waters...now there IS a little peace.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        .because he's gotta lazy eye...and it aggravates me. My brother-in-law has a lazy eye...it's crazy lookin'.
                        This bird who we used to do Bukkake photoshoots with had one too. Some bloke called her "Dip 'n' Dazzle" and I nearly turned it into a Golden Showers shoot, I thought I would piss myself. (Look up "CumQueen Rachel" to find pics of her...)

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
                        I was walking around in a diaper, with not a single fuck to give.
                        Yeah, me too. I was 21 and just finding my feet as a complete sexual deviant.

Apparently Rodney King was at Michael Barrymore's house when he croaked...
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Some may find my disrespect of the dead shameful.

To this day, I still have to find a single dead person who felt insulted and hurt by my comments of their passing
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

i was in lower manhatten that night the riots broke out, going to a party at limelight. small waves of riots broke out downtown, smashing storefront windows, assaulting people etc. bars and stores closed up shop and went home. the news didnt report on it, i guess they didnt want to encourage people. was a odd night here in nyc. anyway fuck rodney king, i wish there was a way the lapd could pound his face one last time. when your told to pull over, pull the fuck over. a high speed chase could kill any one of us or our families.
                            Last edited by pickford1625; 06-18-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

He took his ass beating and go paid a lot of money. He should have been happy instead of miserable.

Comment

Working...
                              X