Can you guys please help me out!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys please help me out!?

This is a facebook like game and if I get the most likes I get a Jackson T-Shirt..
    And you guys that know me, you know that I like Jackson!

So please take 15seconds, visit the page and like my post of the guitar (my name is Mraz Novak)

THANK YOU!!!

http://www.facebook.com/MusicMaxSi
    Cold Hollow Machinery

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
    my name is Mraz Novak
    Now there's something you don't hear every day!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hahah =)

well it is known anyway because I play in a band.. Slovenia is small so most bands and the whole metal community knows each other..

And well Mraz is also not my real name =)
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Um, you don't happen to know that bird I boned from Slovenia do you? She looks like a vampire (I tried to impale her on my mighty Love Stake, but couldn't get it into her heart. I was going in through her arse though...)

I like Slovenia. A lot. Seriously, what a fucking beautiful country, the people there are friendly and helpful, speak good English. So much better than that dirty shithouse next door, the home of the cowardly Wop.I might go there and get me a woman or two. Might even bring home a hairless young boy for Wilksy Baby.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Hahaha... Well it would be hard to know her without the name - which you probably don't remember....

Slovenia is great, but the people are mostly green of envy for "their neighbour" and also the goverment is totally fucked up!!!
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
          X