ALert BillZbub .....Depp content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALert BillZbub .....Depp content

It's just been tweeted that Johnny Depp is missing from a yachting accident......

EDIT ~ http://johnny.depp.mediafetcher.com/..._st_tropez.php
    Last edited by Jayster; 05-10-2012, 01:49 PM.
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I like that site's disclaimer hehe...

"FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions"
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post

"FAKE... THIS STORY IS 100% FAKE! this is an entertainment website, and this is a totally fake article based on zero truth and is a complete work of fiction for entertainment purposes! this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info, name removal requests and additional use restrictions"
        Batty,
        I've always liked you from the start, and now, I feel the need for your protection- haaa haa!! seriously!
        I've always avoided reading the fine print in my life.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

But he's Jack Sparrow, he'll survive.

Comment

Hey Trem, love the avatar!
            Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

You know you are dealing with a competent individual when they understand the context of Birdy Num-Nums.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Hahahaha ~ yup, at least MetalDaze played along
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

You know you are dealing with a competent individual when they understand the context of Birdy Num-Nums.
                  that was the final nail to my my ongoing adoration for you. haaa haaa!!!
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Didi that link say mediafeltcher.com????
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                    X