Godsmack Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
    Rocky Mountain Way is a shitty song to begin with. Adding dorky ass guitars isn't likely to improve that suck-ass song.
    Tim, you forgot to add that Godsmack are still better than Def Leppard!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Sully sings wicked pissa
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          what all you losers are neglecting to recognise is the awesomenicity of Bad News. Get some!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
            Tim hates Def Leppard, so that's why I made that comment. Anyway, I thought On Through The Night, High & Dry, and Pyromania were pretty good. Hysteria was just okay, and it went downhill from there. Haven't cared for any of their stuff since then.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Im with ya. except I liked most of Adrenalize too. I dont own anything past that except Vault, but no studio albums of all new material. The only 2 "new era post Slang" Lep songs I like are both off Euphoria- Promises and All I Want Is Everything. The rest of the album was like listening to flies fuck. boring and pointless waste of time.
              Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Totally. Godsmack sucks donkey balls but they're still way better than Def Leppard.

Godsmack is also better than all Metallica after Master of Puppets.

And Justin Beiber is a bettter guitar player than Kirk Hammet. Fuck him.
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post

Godsmack is also better than all Metallica after Master of Puppets.

And Justin Beiber is a bettter guitar player than Kirk Hammet. Fuck him.

sigpic
                  Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                  X