My turn for NGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My turn for NGD

Well, most of you read/replied to my thread on the best place to buy a handgun:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/128...hase-a-firearm

I went with a Smith & Wesson 9mm. I bought it from www.budsgunshop.com, a link provided by RacerX (thanks, Ron) and they shipped it to my local FFL. Obligatory fuzzy cell pics.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Cool piece Alvin. I just looked at a S & W M&P 45 compact tonight.

Comment

Alvin, I would be interested to hear how it shoots for you. Was there a specific reason you went with the Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by RR_YJMFAN View Post
        Cool piece Alvin. I just looked at a S & W M&P 45 compact tonight.
        I bought that exact gun last Summer. I got the version with the manual thumb safety, since I'm traditionally a 1911 guy. It's my regular carry gun and I haven't had a single hiccup in over 1000 rounds fired.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by axmann View Post
          Alvin, I would be interested to hear how it shoots for you. Was there a specific reason you went with the Smith?
          I haven't fired it, yet. I'm planning to go to my local firing range (also my local FFL) this upcoming week. The price was well within my budget and my family has always supported S&W for as long as I can remember.
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Nice bang maker.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

you be careful with that beautful family you have Alvin.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Congrats on a nice score !!!! I'm surprised that the small frame is comfortable, IIRC you've got some brick like fists!!! All kidding aside nice score, now get your CCW(if you haven't already). Even if you're not planning on carrying, they keep raising the price. It's gone up 45$ dollars since the last time I renewed mine 2 years ago...
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                X