need some mozilla firefox help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some mozilla firefox help

I hit "log out" here on the JCF, and I cannot log back in on mozilla firefox as abrowswer. I can use internet explorer. but for some reason, I maxed out my login attempts, and now it keeps saying that I have to wait 15 minuts. its been over a half hour and I still cant log in. it just brings up the same screen all the time. its fucking pissing me off to the point I want to throw my fucking laptop against the wall. someone please prevent that from happening. any ideas??
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Sup?

Maybe clear you history/cookies?
    or try selecting private browsing?

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

yea, thats what I thought, but HOW do you clear your cookies on firefox? I hate to ask a dumb question like that, but I dont know how. thanks for the reply moshwitz.

Comment

Looks like it should be under the Tools menu. Select Clear Recent History, then you should have a drop-down for how far back you want to delete.
        My other signature says something funny

Comment

thanks Cliff, I tried that, but it didnt work. I am seriously confused on this one. I am no computer genius, so its really a puzzler. I have no idea.

Comment

Firefox got so wonky on me that I switched to Google Chrome and haven't looked back. It would lock up when I tried to clear my history and i'd have to restart my machine. Sometimes I would have to manually unplug it. Firefox was great for awhile but I don't miss it with Chrome.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X