X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite RUSH song !!!!

Since I don't really get pink floyd:think:

The idea's pretty simple

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Not a fan of either Rush or Pink floyd really so on this one I'm going to have to go with the first song to come into my head again and pick YYZ.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Dang Drew, I think you're gonna lose your citizenship for saying that you don't like RUSH, please tell us you still like hockey and Tim Hortons....
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Limelight or Red Barchetta
        Jackson KV2
        Jackson KE1T
        Jackson KE1F
        Jackson SL1

Comment

Nope, sorry. I can't pick just one. If it came to albums, well. :think:
          Nope, sorry. I can't pick just one.
          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Working Man
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I always liked YYZ.

That being said, I think Gilmour could have played the guitar parts better.

Comment

"illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                  Dang Drew, I think you're gonna lose your citizenship for saying that you don't like RUSH, please tell us you still like hockey and Tim Hortons....
                  Bryan Adams?
                  Celine Dion?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Without a doubt my absolute favorite!
                    sigpic
                    Action Jackson

Comment

yup i gotta agree with Nimitz

Comment

Closer to the heart is cool, kind of mellow.....
                        Jackson KV2
                        Jackson KE1T
                        Jackson KE1F
                        Jackson SL1

Comment

Alright, bass players? A show of hands? LOL
                          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

How about "Entre Nous" - brilliant tune. Free Will, Finding My Way, fuck the catalogue is so vast
                            that it's hard to pick a favorite. I'm not the hugest of Rush fans, mainly because my ears can't take geddy's voice in large doses,
                            but there is no denying the uniqueness, insane talent at every position, and now even more eye popping than before their endurance
                            as a whole. Truly remarkable. When is the last time a rock band released a concept album? I'm sure it's been done by bands i haven't heard of or from,
                            but Rush is a constant. They cannot be stopped. Did I mention the highest standard of talent and playability? And as i said, i'm not a huge fan, not like
                            the ones that follow their every move, and for those people that do , I don't blame them, they are right.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The Trees

Comment

Working...
                              X