Life in da ghetto ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life in da ghetto ......

Living in the ghetto can be such fun, after work heading home I see maybe 5 cops tearing down the road(at different times, heading the same way). Get to the house and the sweet wifey tells me the helicopters have been circleing the hood for at least 45 minutes...

About 1 1/2 miles away, the police/swat have surrounded a house for a 'standoff'!

This lasts for a couple of hours, then they tear gas the place(woops, let me back up a little ~ After robbing a Jamaican restaurant the suspect car jacks a lady with her 2 year old kid. Tosses the baby out of the car, and it leads to a high speed chase. The asshole somewhat evades the law, and goes to his sisters house a few miles down the road. After the law catches up and brings the posse ~ on the live news feed, I counted 20+ cop cars....)

So as this 'beotcchhh' tries to run from the tear gassed house, double tap to the back(I'll read the official autopsy later, more than likely this bitch was swiss cheese ~ minimum 25 cops all itching to shoot the fucker!!!!).

Good times
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Is the baby okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
      Is the baby okay?
      Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Pffffffft....Dat's nuttin'. In the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF KALIFORNIA that is almost a DAILY occurance.

Lately the COPS have been getting the upper hand by blowing away all these A$$holes who 'dare' try and point a gun at them.

MANY lawsuits (by the dead filth perp's families) are sure to follow.....

I salute law Enforcement for doing just that.....LAW ENFORCING!!

FRACK the criminals....I hope they burn in a place suitable for their worthless asses.
        Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Reports a re that the baby is ok. I can't help but wonder if any of the victims were armed if this would've continued for hours and with more victims.....

http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/susp...n-1367566.html
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Hey it's the wild west here in Nashville. Some people taking a cab home from a club had 4 rounds pumped into the cab. None got hurt, but there's a MDK almost every day down here. Cinci is a little better in that that bad part of town is confined to a certain area.

Comment

You all know that shit is not normal right....jus sayin....
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                Pffffffft....Dat's nuttin'. In the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF KALIFORNIA that is almost a DAILY occurance.

Lately the COPS have been getting the upper hand by blowing away all these A$$holes who 'dare' try and point a gun at them.

MANY lawsuits (by the dead filth perp's families) are sure to follow.....

I salute law Enforcement for doing just that.....LAW ENFORCING!!

FRACK the criminals....I hope they burn in a place suitable for their worthless asses.
                That seems to be happening more and more in Denver, shoot first ask questions later. Shoot to kill , less prison crowding and expense. Let the ethnic cleansing start.

Comment

I love going down to Chicago to visit my sis... I bring the scanner for endless lulz.
                  sigpic
                  Action Jackson

Comment

Jealous. There're no good Jamaican restaurants around here. : (
                    Last edited by MIB; 03-01-2012, 04:57 PM. Reason: Misspell

Comment

I live in a satellite suburb 15 minutes outside of Toowoomba. We had a real problem with teenagers egging houses a few years back. It can get pretty wild out here.
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        I live in a satellite suburb 15 minutes outside of Toowoomba. We had a real problem with teenagers egging houses a few years back. It can get pretty wild out here.
                        rough neighborhood.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Don't make me bring up "Wolf Creek" AGAIN.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Are you kidding, I've found a few toddlers chalking pictures on the sidewalk over here
                            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                              Are you kidding, I've found a few toddlers chalking pictures on the sidewalk over here
                              Damn hooligans. Did you call the police? I don't know if I'd want to mix it up with toddlers.

Comment

Working...
                              X