Bent over at the pump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent over at the pump.

I was bent over by Mr. Arco at the pump this mornng. $4.25 a gallon. When will the insanity end?

Until people start screaming in the streets its not going to end. The thing I hate is when the oil companies post their 1st quarter profits and they are record setting.
    Here is what I think.
    Because there is an election coming, and gas prices are very important to Americans, Obama is going to come to the rescue because if he doesn't and we are paying $5-$6 per gallon he might as well start looking for another job now.
    The oil companies take a look at the stock market and the fact that consumer spending is up and every friggin restaurant in my area is packed with a waiting list to get in every night of the week and that people don't seem to care about spending $4.00+ per gallon of gas. They have a meeting and say... "lets raise gas prices and make buckets more of money and blame it on all kinds of useage and overseas crap and Iran and Iraq and I-don't give a shit". The americans are stupid. They care more about their starbucks $4.00 capachino than gas prices".

Comment

+1

it will not change until americans unite - despite party affliations - and revolt against the oil companies and big government....
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Come to the UK we're £1.34 a litre!!!! That's about $8.00 a gallon

Comment

Occupy Exxon/Mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
            When will the insanity end?
            It won't

Comment

People have the power... everybody has to unite and say fug it I'm not going to go anywhere or do anything until the gas prices drop... or we can just go about our day and not think about it and just buy the inflated gas and smile and pretend we are in Europe.
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                Come to the UK we're £1.34 a litre!!!! That's about $8.00 a gallon
                Don't you just love it when Americans complain about petrol prices! We pay $9.20 a gallon here.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Get used to it. Global inflation is spiraling out of control. Things may never be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                    Don't you just love it when Americans complain about petrol prices! We pay $9.20 a gallon here.
                    How long has it been at that price for you?
                    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                      How long has it been at that price for you?
                      It's been going up steadily for years.
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Americans don't pay shit for gas compared to the rest of the world. Thanks to the chinese gases will never go down. It personally pisses me off that the price of oil is subject to assholes on wallstreet. The price goes up from every little scare. Iran price goes up, oil spill price goes up. A study just came out that Americans are using less gas than in a very long time. (All you SUV drivers go buy a fucking hybrid already).

Comment

A lot of the increase in the price of gas is speculators buying 'futures'. It creates a phantom demand for the product increasing the price. I really hope I live to see something come along with oils energy density and get to see the petroleum conglomerate crumble into dust. UNfortunately I'm sure they are working very hard to make sure that discovery doesn't happen.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            (All you SUV drivers go buy a fucking hybrid already).
                            sigpic
                            Action Jackson

Comment

Yeah, well, I could`nt give a flying fuck!

I`m all too happy to stick the nozzle in my tank and start pumpin` the juice, the precious juice, the guzzoline ka-chunka ka-chunka ka-chunka

Then turn the key and listen to the sweet sound of my small block rumbling out of a set of twin pipes...

Eight cylinders they`re all mine/
                              All right, hold tight, I`m a highway starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Working...
                              X