Those damn PEEPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those damn PEEPS

Im 37 years old and I never saw or heard of those peeps before joining this site

so yesterday I stopped at a corner store, and while waiting in line I turned around and guess what ???

BEHOLD !!!! A BOX OF 8 LITTLE YELLOW PEEPS STARING AT ME !!!!

so I laughed and was kinda freaked out at the same time hahahaha

maybe tomorrow I'll buy them and eat those little fuckers

Better have a toothbrush handy...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

check the label. See if they were from Bastard Bill Farms of Cleveland, OH. Billz's peeps are of the highest quality in 27 states. They are the stuff dreams are made of. Filled with wonderment, just like Egypt!
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Nims..that looks like a Peep in a Microwave!!! I love this! funny shit!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcIU...eature=related

I love these fuckers! Can't get enough. I eat about 5 packs of Peeps a day and wash down with Coke. I don't brush my teeth...ever!! Why, I only have 12 or something. Who cares..I don't need any fuggin' teeth. I'm not missin' and meals! These are facts!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Some of the Christmas ones come with icing.........lol!

Comment

Working...
            X