Name:	valentines_peeps.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	2450608
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I hope his wife is doing naughty things to him with marshmellow peeps for valentines day.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
        I hope his wife is doing naughty things to him with marshmellow peeps for valentines day.
        Word on the street is Johnny Depp was hand delivering a dozen peeps over to the Billezabubs this evening......... Hope Vinnie's off with a date
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Johnny Depp...??? Oh, I wish!!! I'd give a Peep!!

Guys!! you crazy fucks...I love you! This is fuggin' hilarious. I forgot about this episode..this part anywhoo..>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcIU...eature=related..

Seriously, the BS I been thru this week with my fuggin' kid and his asshole GF....yeesh! They broke up a week ago. He became an asshole since he met that asshole. I told him Jerk Offs go both genders man. Just find a friend that makes you a nice person...be happy. That's all we give a fuck about. Not brooding, tantrums, calls from school, grades takin' a shit, he looks like shit. Just being a jerkoff to everyone. He really stepped in it with me big time. He's got a detention tomorrow and he was supposed to take his DL test...fuggums! I love my son more than anything in this life, but sometimes I can't stand him! I tell him that too.

He totally ruined Valentines day...so I ruined his and the rest of the fuggin' week. The only thing he's permitted to do is eat Peeps!

Peep...Peeps...fuggin' Peeps! My wife wanted to buy me more pink heart ones. But she only found the Blue bunny. I gave her a smootch and said hey babe, look at this. I tore off TWO 4- peeps rows and shoved them in my fat face. She just looked at me in horror.

I showed her these threads man. She laughed her ass off. She can't belive it. I've been drivin' her NUTS with the Peeps. Maybe I'm pregnant..I'm craving these bastards. I'm eating about 4-5 packs of Peeps a day and wash 'em done with Coke..life is good. Well, as long as my kid is not being Rebel without a Tampon. I tell him that shit. I threw a Blue Peep at my kid and told him to shove that up his mangina!! These are facts!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I completely forgot about Johnny Depp. That would be Billz's ultimate fantasy. Johnny Depp in a bathtub full of marshmellow peeps.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
            X