HBD ShawnLutz & Lerxcat !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD ShawnLutz & Lerxcat !!!!

Happy Bizzle day fellas, have a great one!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Happy birthday you two!
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Thanks guys!! Fucking 54 years old!!! This is how old my dad was when he died - let's hope history doesn't repeat!!!

HBD Shawn and of course Todd Mills too!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday guys. I hope this is the right thread!

I hope you stick around Rich, I need guys like you to make me feel young around here!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Happy Birthday you crazy bastages!!!-Lou
          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

HBD mates...

Comment

Hey guys Happy Birfday!!! Broseppis Shawn and Ricardo!!!!

Treat yourself and buy a couple boxes of Marshmallow Peeps while listening to the new VH CD. I kinda like the Peeps better..

I keep the Peeps warm in my tighty whities...

OK, Ballz 4 U!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                Thanks guys!! Fucking 54 years old!!! This is how old my dad was when he died - let's hope history doesn't repeat!!!
                Happy Birthday, Captain Bringdown!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Happy Birthday, Captain Bringdown!

No poop! That really stabbed my soft, pink, heart-shaped Peep!

Rich...be happy...goddammit!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    No poop! That really stabbed my soft, pink, heart-shaped Peep!

Rich...be happy...goddammit!
                    Well how do you think I feel? I've been thinking about it since I was 11! Don't worry, I'm told I'm too mean to die!!

Thanks my brothers for the love!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hey Rich..I know. I'm watching over my parents now, and Val..and Vinny..my bro..everyone..ect. The best I can.

Not much I can do. Actually a good day for me is a pain level 7, and not much aggravation. Those days are few and far between. I try to enjoy them when I have them. Interests are eating Peeps..gettin' fat...playin' metal..poopin'. Oh, I love to poop!

I'm approx 250Lbs of pure coolness. I'm goin' for 'bout 300+!!

Good to see you here. I'm not on FB or anything. Just here when I can. Where's Shawn...you guys want some warm Peeps?!

Comment

HBD crew!!!

Comment

thanks guys. HBD Rich and Todd too
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Hey Rich..I know. I'm watching over my parents now, and Val..and Vinny..my bro..everyone..ect. The best I can.

Not much I can do. Actually a good day for me is a pain level 7, and not much aggravation. Those days are few and far between. I try to enjoy them when I have them. Interests are eating Peeps..gettin' fat...playin' metal..poopin'. Oh, I love to poop!

I'm approx 250Lbs of pure coolness. I'm goin' for 'bout 300+!!

Good to see you here. I'm not on FB or anything. Just here when I can. Where's Shawn...you guys want some warm Peeps?!

I love to poop too, Bill! Went to Hardees yesterday with a coupon and came home with FOUR turkey burgers. Ate them at two different meals though and MAN!!! The grind this morning after coffee was profoundly good!!! We are in the same weight class, I did 254 at the doc's the other day. At first it said 115 and change, but that was kilos! I like kilos!!

Sorry you have to watch over everyone, but you are well-trained and skilled to do that! they are sure lucky to have you. I wish you could have better pain control, I am lucky to just have the normal aches and pains of being 54. But being alive is overall a good thing.

Good to see you too, my friend! Between Facebook and Metal Sludge, the JCF is now my haven of peace where I come when I want friendship and quiet! Imagine DAT!! Love you guys, it's good to come to someplace real once in awhile!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Shawn and Rich.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X