Real men grill out no matter what!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real men grill out no matter what!

I got this oversized expression of " MAN " for Christmas from the inlaws. Half gas/ half charcoal. There is nothing like charcoal grilling.....NOTHING!!! It is nice to have the gas side for quick grilling or for veggies. I grill out regardless. In fact I just got done grilling 20 barbecued chicken legs.... And it's 32 outside. I have been out there when it was 15 before.
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Sounds good!

Comment

Try wood!
      It's even better.
      And NEVER use lighting fluid, it bitters the grille.

Nice!

Comment

My brother in law as the same grill.... it's a nice one

but i wouldn't brag about beeing out there when it was 15 dergree "farenheit"

try it during a good Canadian winter when its like minus 20 something CELSIUS ..... stick that beer in snow and cook away

Comment

does it have a spot for your female over while you cook?
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Lou-that would be perfect for grillin' Marshmallow Peeps. Actually, That's what Brad Delp was trying to do..until beotches wanted to fuck with him.

I watched E! True Hollywood Story. Can't a man just be alone, in his bathroom, grillin' his peeps. I guess not. This is not what our forefathers intended.

Did ya know that Ron Paul and Franky B (Ben Franklin) invented Marshallow Peeps. Ron Paul ran for president in 1812..he keeps tryin'.

Lou- that's a lovely grill..don't use it in your bathroom while taking ambien. These are facts!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
              I got this oversized expression of " MAN " for Christmas from the inlaws.
              Gee, I wonder how you swung that??
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Cygnus X1 View Post
                Try wood!
                It's even better.
                And NEVER use lighting fluid, it bitters the grille.

Nice!
                I do use wood....sorta. I tried using solid chunks of mesquite and hickory. It was okay, but, what I found I like better and seems to give me a better wood flavor is to start with charcoal and have water soaked wood chunks tossed on top to get tons of smoke.

I dont use lighter fluid.....I have a charcoal starter that sits right on top of the burner.

I am a grilling fucking fool!!

Bill, Iove those fucking Peeps!!! Its not Easter yet ,but, I have probably eaten a few dozen of the fuckers already. -Lou
                " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

There is nothing like charcoal grilling.....NOTHING!!!
                  I keep telling "grillers' with their in-house gas operated BBQ-lookalike stoves that, but alas, they consider the 'clean benefits' to be worth more
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

That's the same one I've had my eye on for awhile. I have both charcoal and gas grills and they are both in need of replacing before spring.. I grill in the winter too, but lately I haven't been able to.
                    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by sixxxer View Post
                      My brother in law as the same grill.... it's a nice one

but i wouldn't brag about beeing out there when it was 15 dergree "farenheit"

try it during a good Canadian winter when its like minus 20 something CELSIUS ..... stick that beer in snow and cook away
                      +1

Been there, done it, will do it again.
                      -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                        That's the same one I've had my eye on for awhile. I have both charcoal and gas grills and they are both in need of replacing before spring.. I grill in the winter too, but lately I haven't been able to.
                        Its a nice unit! It is big and heavy though......about 180 pounds. Lots of grilling space. 20 chicken legs didnt even cover have the grilling area. You can get the optional smoker for $70 that bolts on to it ,but, you lose the handle. You get plenty of smoke without it, so I say you wouldnt need it.

Also, dont buy the cover. Covers are the worst thing you can do. They block rain from getting on it ,but, they trap moisture inside it. The best way to store it is under roof cover with the vents open. Wipe it down with veggie oil occasionally and you will be fine.-Lou

Comment

Its a nice unit! It is big and heavy though......about 180 pounds. Lots of grilling space. 20 chicken legs didnt even cover have the grilling area. You can get the optional smoker for $70 that bolts on to it ,but, you lose the handle. You get plenty of smoke without it, so I say you wouldnt need it.

Also, dont buy the cover. Covers are the worst thing you can do. They block rain from getting on it ,but, they trap moisture inside it. The best way to store it is under roof cover with the vents open. Wipe it down with veggie oil occasionally and you will be fine.-Lou
                          Good to know about the smoker. I was wondering if it would be worth it. Sadly, I learned my lesson on the covers, that's a big part of what lessened the life of my old grill. I'm building a patio area just off my back deck where the new grill will be kept, maybe I'll put a small roof over it.. Or just get one of those fold out gazeebo covers.
                          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

I have a 20x25 concrete pad with a roof on it that is attached to the back of the house. I can gas grill under it ,but, charcoal is just to smokey. I have to roll it out under cover. -Lou

Comment

15 deg...... 5 with wind chill..... And I am grilling. I am an idiot. -Lou

Comment

Working...
                              X