Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wy can't we have a separate Pickup forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wy can't we have a separate Pickup forum?

I find threads on pickups in Amps and also in Tech Q&A. I'm not the only one confused as to which place to put these questions.

How hard is it to just bite the bullet and make a new forum?

Not a terrible idea. How about changing the amps and effect description to read "Discussion about any amps, effects, pickups or anything else to go along with your prized possessions."
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

that'd be pretty cool, having all pup related threads together in a nice package...
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

That's a really good idea. With all the major brand, and explosion of boutique pickups there would be plenty of content to justify it.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Toejam, Toejam, he's our man
          If he can't do it, no one will

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUCK TOEJAM!!
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Bah
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh come on Ron, I misspelled the thread title just to get your approval

Comment

Ron's so METAL he doesn't even need pup's in his mini RR's .......
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                  That's a really good idea. With all the major brand, and explosion of boutique pickups there would be plenty of content to justify it.
                  Let's not forget all the psychos wanting to swap out their pickup magnets.

Comment

Working...
                  X