• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
    so now you know what to do about that windshield :idea:

Comment

Originally posted by sixxxer View Post
      so now you know what to do about that windshield :idea:
      It needs Halfords silhouette engraved in it?
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

It needs Halfords silhouette engraved in it?
        maybe you need halford to ride ya LOL kidding !!!

all jokes aside congrats on the bike

Comment

Originally posted by sixxxer View Post
          maybe you need halford to ride ya LOL kidding !!!

all jokes aside congrats on the bike
          Thanks. I think Ill keep the "screen" for the winter and leave it off in the summer. Im a big wuss when it comes to cold. I bought up all the personal leather effects(chaps, jacket, gloves, boots) EXCEPT for the hat. Maybe Ill find the hat for comedic value. Otherwise, Im a full face helmet wearer.

I cant wait to get out on the thing. Been a year or two since my last bike. Its going to be a nice learning curve, the biggest bike I ever had was a Nighthawk 450.
          Last edited by Twitch; 02-08-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks. I think Ill keep the "screen" for the winter and leave it off in the summer. Im a big wuss when it comes to cold. I bought up all the personal leather effects(chaps, jacket, gloves, boots) EXCEPT for the hat. Maybe Ill find the hat for comedic value. Otherwise, Im a full face helmet wearer.

I cant wait to get out on the thing. Been a year or two since my last bike. Its going to be a nice learning curve, the biggest bike I ever had was a Nighthawk 450.

thats why you ride a Jap my friend lol

Comment

I wouldn't want to be recognised on it either

Congrats on the bike. If they ever remake Mad Max, they may want to borrow it for Nightrider's gang
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                I wouldn't want to be recognised on it either

Congrats on the bike. If they ever remake Mad Max, they may want to borrow it for Nightrider's gang
                You guys, just a bunch of big sillys! I like garish, loud stuff with a fire theme. My truck, guitars, t shirts, and now my motorcycle all have the flame theme going on. Everything used to be skulls, but Ive since moved towards flames for some reason. The wife doesnt really get it either. Bring on the flamer jokes I suppose.

Comment

You guys, just a bunch of big sillys! I like garish, loud stuff with a fire theme. My truck, guitars, t shirts, and now my motorcycle all have the flame theme going on. Everything used to be skulls, but Ive since moved towards flames for some reason. The wife doesnt really get it either. Bring on the flamer jokes I suppose.
                  Now you need skulls with flames shooting out the eyes..
                  Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                    Now you need skulls with flames shooting out the eyes..
                    You mean like the one and only tattoo I have on my left forearm? Incidentally, this tattoo was done at a benefit concert with about 200 Hells Angels in attendance. Got it about 10 min before our set that day.

Heres a pic from that show.

Last edited by Twitch; 02-08-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

Buahahahaha!

"Push me, pull you!"
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X