No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Ron!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a belated happy bday to my favorite proofreader...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Thanks guys & girls - it was Friday Feb 3rd. It actually wasn't too happy - my boss passed away very suddenly last weekend and his funeral was today (Friday). He was only 51 and a really great guy. I had originally asked him for today (Friday) off - which he had approved last week. I was going to visit Catalina Island all day, but attended his funeral / memorial in the morning, then quickly raced to Long Beach to catch the 2 PM boat - all dressed in black + a black suit coat. I played a quick round of golf, hit a bowling alley, ogled some girls, hiked around Avalon and up in the hills, listened to a guitarist in a bar, then hopped the boat back to the mainland.

RIP Roger Stangl, you will be missed! Best boss I ever had.
      Last edited by RacerX; 02-04-2012, 03:13 AM.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Damn, sorry to here that. My heart goes out to you and his family.
        In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	avalon-catalina-island.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	2445934

Comment

It isn't showing the pic

http://www.my-photo-blog.com/wp-cont...ina-island.jpg

Comment

I see you corrected the "olf" lol. Almost called you on that but figured I should cut you some slack considering the post.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Dang Ron, sorry about your boss. Glad you got to take some time to enjoy Catalina. Take care!

Comment

And sorry to hear about your boss..
                  Last edited by BenoA; 02-06-2012, 06:28 AM.
                  JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                  Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

man, Ron your lucky to have ever had a boss you actually liked. not many people ever do. thats a bummer man. sorry to hear of your loss.

as for you in a black suit playing golf..... Its better than wearing those pants Rodney Dangerfield wore.
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                    X