Happy Birthday Razor and some new dude ..Jayzhulickaballz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Razor and some new dude ..Jayzhulickaballz

Happy Birfday guys..!!!I make a cake special for u..ayyyyy???!!Ballzahhhhhhhhh....
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Happy birthday both of you.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Happy B days!!!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Have a good one guys.

At first I thought Bill missed Misanthrope but then I realized that cazzo hates us all anyways. Fuggums!
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Misanthrope..where did he come from. He wasn't there before..I swear. It's that rotten, no-good, polesmoker's birthday too??:think:

Well, I'll wish him a very misanthropic birthday to him. From one true Misanthrope to another ..on his birthday. Ok, you dog humpin', waste of shitstain, pathetic being...why....why...why were we ever born ..into this world of worms..ya fuck!!!

Happy birythday Misanthrope..and may the world end on this fuggin' day! Oh Please to whoever is watching this antfarm..destroy us with your huge magnifying glass.

Hail Satan,

Shemhamforash!

Bill Z Bub

Shitstained Ballz 4 u..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Cheers fellas.
            -Rick

Comment

Happy Birthday guys.

I didn't know there was a calendar, always wondered how everyone seemed to know everyone else's birthday around here

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!

Comment

Hbd!!!!

Comment

Razely my upstanding friend, aquarians rip don't they? happy birthday pal!!!!
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

jayzhulickaballz, that's poetry Bill. happy birthday, ha haaa haa haaa haa!!!!
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                      X