Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Violent Material DO NOT WATCH

Hope they like huge dick in the butt!!!

First off the kid takes the beating pretty well...

Second how dumb is today's youth... Hi jury here is the video of the beating...
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

I want those kids to do that with me.

Ummmm...No, they'd have no choice. They MUST do that with me!
    Last edited by horns666; 01-17-2012, 10:58 PM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bunch of fucking cowards. Cant stand up by them selves, gotta have their buddies join in. To be honest, it looks like the shoe to the face was probably the worst of the beating. The rest of the hits looked like the guys swinging them were flailing around like an epileptic. You cant do any damage that way.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Actually for their punishment..I'd make them patrol Garden Valley on Kinsman at night. Since they have so much passion for the N word!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police...133528585.html
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

They should all be tried as adults. Cowards is right. I'll never understand things like this. It's a shame he didn't have a gun or Steven Segal in his pocket. Then again if he did have a gun, the video would be used to convict him of murder, regardless of the beating he took.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

disgusting.....
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Glad they all got busted... a little too quick imo though... better if they sweat it out on the street for a while.

Fuggin Punks
                sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                X